Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord-22

Super Freak
Reaction score
003754i3s1x1ipprr1z3p3.jpg

it is official :yess:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: hot toys captain america

I'll be looking forward to this one. I think the movie costume looks pretty cool and will go nicely with my Mach II Iron Man. But....since Thor wasn't included, does this mean we won't be getting him?

Movie Captain America is one of the least interesting things on that list.:monkey1

So if the 10 new licenses thing is correct we now know 6 of them. Wonder what else is coming because the Keaton/Burton Batman is a bit of a surprise from what people were discussing this week. And I don't mean that as it's surprising they are doing it, just that it was a big want for many of us but no real rumors about it.

Guessing Thor has to be on one of the pages too?!?!

Is that pamphlet 1 page or could someone attending please turn it as it's shown up in 2 threads (if not more) already! COME ON, TURN THE PAGE! :)

I'm stoked. Cap is awesome and I love the look of the movie version. Right now I'm more stoked about that by a ton than HT Indy. This should look damn amazing and will be even better when they hopefully announce Thor.

I'm stoked. Cap is awesome and I love the look of the movie version. This should look damn amazing and will be even better when they hopefully announce Thor.

:exactly: I hope somewhere on the brochure is a Thor license

I don`t know much about this film, but is that the suit that will be in the movie?

kinopoisk.ru-Captain-America_3A-The-First-Avenger-1367745.jpg

if it is not that suit, can someone post a picture of real costume please

For all intents and purposes that is the suit. It looks a little better on Evans though.

I'm more excited about this than the SSC PF.

Movie Captain America is one of the least interesting things on that list.:monkey1

In your minority opinion Im sure :lol

Bring on Thor HT.
The balance of the cosmos will be out of wack until HT makes Thor.

Cap reveal is great, I think it's just that most of us already knew HT would do it, which could make it somewhat "less exciting" compared to say Batman (penguin please:panic:) or even sucker punch. MGS can be great if they expand the roster enough, I would love an HT Psycho Mantis and Vulcan Raven :monkey1

Bring on Thor HT.
The balance of the cosmos will be out of wack until HT makes Thor.

I am getting anxious whether Thor will be announced at this event (or later). 7 out of 10 announcements are assumed which leaves only three left.

Thor, Hulk, Fury! And some bad guys to go against all of these!

everyone is entitled to their opinions...
@Hyperwhat- the picture you just posted is a picture of a stunt double of evans as cap. the costume doesnt need to fit him since the sequence of the scenes are fast moving. bike chase of some sort so it doesnt matter if he wears that costume or the one evans is using...

overall- cap will be a nice addition to their license. lets wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back