Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember Johann being a Nazi commander. since when is the the head of HYDRA?

just looked through the IMDb page - no Strucker.

In the film Hydra is a special Nazi branch that Schmidt takes over.

Regarding the image I bet if Hot Toys released that exact same image tomorrow and said it was the figure we'd think it was because to me that image could easily pass off as a Hot Toys figure.

Hot Toys doesn't have an option. This is a must make figure and will be announced this year. The quality put into the costumes for this film is totally awesome. I can't wait, bring on Cap........... Then Red Skull. Money in the bank for Hot Toys and out of all of our wallets.

Captain-America-Red-Skull_510.jpg

I bet Hot Toys will nail this in 1/6th Scale.

you can always put patches in front... this is awesome... jayvee i love collecting main villains... heroes are nothing without them...

you can always put patches in front... this is awesome... jayvee i love collecting main villains... heroes are nothing without them...
Was thinking that too. Decals on flat/hard surfaces and patches on the fabrics. That would be sweet.

I'll definitely being getting myself a Red Skull if HT decide to make him, I so hope they do. I'd love to get a Marvel villain shelf going with Iron Monger & Venom alongside each other.

Wow, Red Skull looks really cool! I'm looking forward to seeing a HT fig of that! Really nice!!! :rock :rock :rock

Love the look of Red Skull cant wait for Hot Toys to make him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back