1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

This is coming out already? Nice! Box reminds me of the EX Rescue Cap box, very retro. Did they remove the "A" logo on his shoulder pads?

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

If that's what the boxes look like for the Civil War line, I just became a bit more inclined to pick up some figures (love the nod to the comics). Just don't point out that I never display my boxes anyways. I'm also a tiny bit regretful that I cancelled my waitlist conversion for this figure (at least I jumped back on it a few weeks ago).

Side note- does this confirm the existence of a Sharon Carter figure? I can't recall if HT has ever displayed a character on a box that didn't get a release. Then again, I don't recall HT ever showing other characters on a box in the first place.

This is coming out already? Nice! Box reminds me of the EX Rescue Cap box, very retro. Did they remove the "A" logo on his shoulder pads?

It's hard to tell, but it looks like there's something protruding on the shoulder pads. Maybe HT made the Avengers logo removable?

:horror That box art is incredible!! If anyone doesn't want their box, just send it my way! :rotfl

Sidenote: is it bad I shrieked "BUCKY" when I saw him on the box art back? :rotfl I really hope all the CW lines follow this box art, it's so beautiful!

I need that box for the art alone :lol

Question for long time collectors, i would love the base from this figure as it would compliment the Iron man MK46 base perfectly for a display together but i have the regular version on flex pay so cant cancel half way into paying for it. Is it likely do you think someone would sell the base only on ebay etc? Many thanks for your input.

Question for long time collectors, i would love the base from this figure as it would compliment the Iron man MK46 base perfectly for a display together but i have the regular version on flex pay so cant cancel half way into paying for it. Is it likely do you think someone would sell the base only on ebay etc? Many thanks for your input.

Yeah you will probably be able to pick it up on eBay, but you'll probably pay through the nose for it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that was quick. The box does great. Loving the figure as well

I think I see a little dirt effect on the suit but seems the only noticeable difference is the base, shield and movie promo sticker. So I guess SS should be getting them soon Im looking forward to mine.

That box certainly has to be one of the most beautiful ones they put out. Even the text is a throwback to the comic Civil War.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not mine
elcapato.jpg

Kinda hilarious when the most talked about thing on Facebook about a special edition battle damaged figure is the box LOL.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version

Nothing is wrong, if you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

I'm a little confused on just how simple it actually is, could you elaborate further?

That release sure was fast

tumblr_n3fimjrU4o1st03tqo1_400.gif

Wow he looks great. Nice quick turnaround. So I assume within a month at SS?

It was quick but this is just a repaint of th Aou. Same head. Same tailoring mostly.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back