1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I do wish that the battle damage was a bit more prominent but maybe the dirtiness and whatnot of the costume will stand out more in hand.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

As finicky as many of us get, I'm optimistic that anybody who put this or SW on waitlist yesterday or today has a good chance of it converting.

As finicky as many of us get, I'm optimistic that anybody who put this or SW on waitlist yesterday or today has a good chance of it converting.

Yeah Im waitlisted for Scarlet Witch and Im not worried it wont convert.These aren't numbered so HT can or will make more.

likely SSC playing the fake sellout game. they do it with all exclusive figures. everyone's waitlist will convert

1 day sell out.. it's not the way hot toys does business anymore
. They will produce more to meet demand, ssc will get allocated more stock. just look at star wars.. not saying there will be as many produced as star wars just that if your on the waitlist now you have a good chance to convert

I do think Hot Toys is too greedy to not produce more.

Come on man :lol

Not unheard of. The Strike Cap 2 pack went waitlist right before it was going to be coupon eligible, everyone panicked about it being a hot item, then low and behold it came back and sat in stock for a year. I'm sure there will be plenty of conversions on orders made in the next week or two at least.

The Strike two pack wasn't a Movie Promo Edition or any kind of exclusive though, just a regular MMS release. Certain exclusives like this take longer to sell out but I don't know that I recall one going out of stock and coming back in stock. If you're on the waitlist early enough there's probably a decent chance of a cancellation or whatever but obviously it's not guaranteed.

Once AOU Cap wait listed or sold out Hot Toys didn't make more even tho it was a regular release.

Not surprise promo cap sold out. Just surprise that it took this long. :rotfl :lol

The Strike two pack wasn't a Movie Promo Edition or any kind of exclusive though, just a regular MMS release. Certain exclusives like this take longer to sell out but I don't know that I recall one going out of stock and coming back in stock. If you're on the waitlist early enough there's probably a decent chance of a cancellation or whatever but obviously it's not guaranteed.

There's a window when a figure is first up for order that they can adjust the production runs up. The length of the window depends on how long out the production schedule is. For a figure like this I doubt they had any way to increase production given this figure should be ready (initial show stock) pretty much now. And it uses the same base as the regular version. It's scheduled to come out to soon for them to add production.

What happens when waitlists convert is often cancled orders and unauthorized NRD charges. Hot toys isn't going to increase production just so sideshow can maybe sell five or ten more figures.

Question if i hop into waitlist and it Converts to real order will i have a choice to accept or decline it? or once it converts it will take the NRD off my account w/o my confirmation?

Question if i hop into waitlist and it Converts to real order will i have a choice to accept or decline it? or once it converts it will take the NRD off my account w/o my confirmation?

There is a grace period after you get the notification email. It's 1-3 days, I forget, but you do have a chance to decline the conversion

There is a grace period after you get the notification email. It's 1-3 days, I forget, but you do have a chance to decline the conversion

Thanks i hop into waitlist on my wife's account and was thinking if i need to also join waitlist using my account. Whatchathink? Do i need to do a double dip and just cancel one if ever both converts? Or one waitlist is enough? Dunno how waitlist works if it's first come first serve or just random hence why am having doubts oh btw thanks for replying

Thanks i hop into waitlist on my wife's account and was thinking if i need to also join waitlist using my account. Whatchathink? Do i need to do a double dip and just cancel one if ever both converts? Or one waitlist is enough? Dunno how waitlist works if it's first come first serve or just random hence why am having doubts oh btw thanks for replying

That I'm not sure about, especially based on what I just responded to you in the Scarlet Witch thread

Its first come first serve, so earlier you get on the better. There has existed rumors that better customers may get preference, but really there shouldn't be a problem jumping on within the next week or so and still getting one. If not right away there is always a big bump when payment time comes and people cancel or get cards declined.

Its first come first serve, so earlier you get on the better. There has existed rumors that better customers may get preference, but really there shouldn't be a problem jumping on within the next week or so and still getting one. If not right away there is always a big bump when payment time comes and people cancel or get cards declined.

Thanks yeah same reason why i thought of jumping in using my main account because in there i have tons of orders past and present unlike on my wifes account that this is our first order in there =))

I wonder if there's no stand to actually hold the figure or if it just isn't shown. I typically like to have some sort of support so they don't topple over.

Back