Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0558.jpeg
IMG_0559.jpeg
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0587.jpeg

Yep. Their figure stocking pattern has been all over the place for the las year or so. Still waiting on Fennec and Bespin Luke here. Patience is a must when you PO from KGH.

I’ve maintained discipline with getting into HT SW, and haven’t, because I knew it would be very, very expensive. My resolve broke down and I got this guy. Admittedly, I had some immediate buyers remorse, but as soon as I opened him up yesterday I knew I was keeping it.

Started the modification/weathering process last night. Already thinking about what figure to grab next….

Last edited:
I’ve maintained discipline with getting into HT SW, and haven’t, because I knew it would be very, very expensive. My resolve broke down and I got this guy. Admittedly, I had some immediate buyers remorse, but as soon as I opened him up yesterday I knew I was keeping it.

Started the modification/weathering process last night. Already thinking about what figure to grab next….

Definitely, a lot of great star wars figures on sale these days so you could pick a worse time to get into star wars Hot toys for sure. Just really depends on what your focus is within star wars I suppose.

This bad bad man is shipping from KG- ahead of BTTF3 Doc & Marty, Fennec, and Koska- which I believe all released in HO before him.

I have no idea how KG organises their stock. Things just arrive whenever they arrive.
This will make me even more regretful that I didn’t PO BOBF Boba.

Anyone know of a custom larger hat being made ?

Or perhaps more realistically, anyone know of someone who could make a larger custom hat ??

Last edited:
Anyone know of a custom larger hat being made ?

Or perhaps more realistically, anyone know of someone who could make a larger custom hat ??
Been looking on some sites in Asia and E-bay. Nothing yet. Shouldn’t be to hard to make if they went with something similarr to the OEM hat. Plastic (3D Printed) maybe flocked. Not complex. Material hats at this scale always look strange.

Back