Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason PC would cancel would be if they get shorted. They close PO's once they sell through what they have ordered from Hot Toys. The only time I remember that happening was with Krennic (but I only watch Star Wars figs)
yep..Krennic was the ONLY figure cancelled on me too,and then I used TBA quickly before that price went sky high!!

I spoke with a SSC rep and he said they are stuck at the dock and that shipping notices will go out as soon as the warehouse receives them.

FOMO strikes again. Had some rewards at PopCultcha so put in an order.
I have two POs with them, this and a Battledroid. How much longer does it take for them to get figures after sideshow release? 4+ months?

mine just shipped too 🎉
IMG_2646.gif

I have two POs with them, this and a Battledroid. How much longer does it take for them to get figures after sideshow release? 4+ months?
Typically it’s around 3 months after original HK release. It used to take much longer but has been more consistent lately. Because it comes in a large batch there is often a mix of newer and older releases and sometimes another batch of a figure that previously had already come out. The last batch from a couple of weeks ago had R2-D2 AOTC, Wenwu, Venom LTBC, Ahsoka TM, Iron Man Mark I, Carnage, Batman 1/4, F&WS Captain America, Cyborg, Hunter.

Back