Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling sideshow is not a big deal, some people act like its the end of the world if they have too. My business debit card is linked to my paypal account and on a few occasions paypal decided to flag my account for large purchases. I noticed I had not been charged yet for this item and wanted to make certain they were not having issues with my card. Called them up and they told me they just hadn't got to mine yet. They went ahead and processed it, while I was on the phone. Took like 2 minutes :)

untitled6.png

More here: https://www.elljay-hobby-collection...ayne-batsuit-ver-ht-2011-toys-fairs-exclusive

This one actually looks fantastic. I'm sure the neutral mouth piece is just a repaint of the TDK OC but man, it looks amazing. Show's what a great likeness the OC was, even a few years back.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's a new sculpt

Ah, thats cool. I have the OC (was actually my first 1/6 figure and got me into collecting) but i just assumed the neutral face plate was the OC one just repainted. I was surprised how much better it looked on the new figure. Guess that explains it. I'll actually be torn as to which to display, the neutral face or the angry face. I love the mean look of the angry face, but that neutral one just looks fantastic.

the poseablility of this figure is just fantastic! this figure is definitely going to be fun. Kind of funny how this is much more poseable than the DX yet the actual design of the TDK suit in the movie was meant to allow better movement :lol

and this is just a great shot altogether. the neutral face definitely will be competing with the angry mouth

the poseablility of this figure is just fantastic! this figure is definitely going to be fun. Kind of funny how this is much more poseable than the DX yet the actual design of the TDK suit in the movie was meant to allow better movement :lol

Well, for the TDKR rerelease I hope HT goes all out and does the mesh undersuit with armour pieces on top for the TDK suit as it's meant to be, then we should get great poseability

Well, for the TDKR rerelease I hope HT goes all out and does the mesh undersuit with armour pieces on top for the TDK suit as it's meant to be, then we should get great poseability

i'm hoping for that as well and made a prediction a few months ago that that's the route they will hopefully take.

Speaking of mesh under suit....you'll see something from me regarding that soon :wink1:

i'm hoping for that as well and made a prediction a few months ago that that's the route they will hopefully take.

Speaking of mesh under suit....you'll see something from me regarding that soon :wink1:

Gipetto, i saw you mention this a while ago, would be a great way to go, making it more movie accurate, more poseable, and no worries of leaking or breaking rubber. Would love to see something like this.

Where the hell is my shipping notice!?!? Can't wait any longer.

Still haven't gotten my notice either :impatient::mad::gah:

Yes I remember your prediction

Now, show me the money :lol

I have to make a few measurements. I have all the material though just havet had time to really work on it. I've been spending all my time on getting Gambit done as that has a birthday deadline

That whole set of pics is fantastic, but these two are just pure sex.

:date

Totally agree Mag! I don't even think I'm going to get a custom cape. This one is good enough for me

I just called sideshow. Mike said that they are trying to process all orders as quick as possible. He said even though they charged us today they wouldnt ship it tomorrow.

Totally agree Mag! I don't even think I'm going to get a custom cape. This one is good enough for me

Yeah, the cape looks really good there. If I didn't already have a custom velvet, I'd think about just leaving the HT cape.

Back