Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DX02 has become a parts figure. I used the boots on this and the backpack and stand for the loose Armory Bats i purchased.

I wonder how much a minty DX02 with broken feet and those missing pieces goes for?:lol

Give me that now!

This has to be one of HT's best ever toy Fair exclusive figs.

The regular mms 67 was a far superior to this version,
The suit wasn't so dull/while prone to getting shiny spots&It didn't have broken ankles out the box.
I did lot the interchangeable mouthplates of the toy ex tho
But the mms 67 was the real exclusive.
A true Hong Kong only release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no matter what anyone says and the problems the figure has, its still an awesome figure. The cowl with removable faceplates is really nice, the bruce wayne sculpt is amazing and it has many posing options since it comes with the harness. i am however a little biased and its one of my personal grails. i also own the 67.

can anyone give me a recommendation on the best cape for this figure?

Should i get this tony mei cape?
14171835_10157342105385368_443278117_n.jpg
14287744_10157342105765368_1335962716_n.jpg

or a lforigno cape?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/291865881847?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I really like the Tony Mei cape. I have one on this figure and I have 89 Bats in one and the DX12 as well. All capes are great quality.

I really like the Tony Mei cape. I have one on this figure and I have 89 Bats in one and the DX12 as well. All capes are great quality.

What material does he use and do you know how long the cape is in the picture I posted compared to yours?

Overall length is about the same or very close. I am not sure on the material he uses but it's not a velvet one that I have. More of a rayon toe of feel to it. Easy to drape and to falls more naturally than the hot toys capes

i know its a long shot, but is there anyone out there that can fix my right boots on this figure and dx02?

北京国安;8865204 said:
just buy another pair of dx12 boots
caf6ec34aa1cbe29321cf8f6d4876d74.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

dx12 boots look too feminine to me, cant do it. i need my dark knights to look like the beasts they are.

I did the mod to the boot where you slice it on the seem and replace the inner plastic foot cup that I took from some spare feet I had. Took about an hour to get both feet done and after I glued them back together I have had no problems. At least he stands on his own

i was wondering will the DX12 boots really replace the Toy Fair boots if you have broken ankles? I had not looked at this figure in a long time and discovered my boot ankles are broken, like most of them. thnx.

Don't do it. When the boots come into contact with the Toy Fairs rubber leggings, oil and moisture forms all over it.

Don't do it. When the boots come into contact with the Toy Fairs rubber leggings, oil and moisture forms all over it.

oh ok thanks!! I am trying to scroll through this thread to find a fix without cutting the boot.

What about DX02 or Armory Boots? I saw someone used the Medicom Boots as well. do they cause same chemical reaction? Any of these reliable safe replacements?

Never saw any problems for people that used medicom boots. That should be fine.

Back