Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;8714069 said:
Just repainted Creg head sculpture

I have to say this is a necessary step

2778524da217b8abe32c744742d646eb.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

whats a necessary step? repainting the sculpt?

I remember the neck pegs for the TF EX and the DX12 were different, did the TF EX head fit on there easily or did you have to tack it on or do something?

I acutely modded my dx12 with a different body. Totally ripped out the stock body for a more Muscular one. Here's an example of the mod I did.

20151026_165203.jpg

im pretty sure i have that body, isnt that for someone taller like wolverine? not someone bales height

Yes. It's a custom Wolverine body. I didn't really how small the DX12 was plus I wanted to take out the fat suit. He is also a little taller and and muscular.

edited_1444548388872.jpg

i just got this figure and the right boot is broken, is there any way to fix it or atleast make it sturdy so it can stand on its own? if not, is there any other boots i can buy for this figure? thanks

i just got this figure and the right boot is broken, is there any way to fix it or atleast make it sturdy so it can stand on its own? if not, is there any other boots i can buy for this figure? thanks

Cut off the sole and exchange "foot" not just joint

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Just go to ebay and buy the custom DX12 boots bro. They are pretty cheap now. Easiest way to fix that problem.

IMG_1543.jpgIMG_1544.jpg

Got the Choi custom head and a Tony Mei cape and now my favorite suit from the Nolan trilogy looks much better. Still have more futzing to do with him but always liked how mean he looked in this suit compared to the Dark Knight one

All the boot/peg holders on these need to replaced, even if "new in box"
It was a manufacturing error. Still beautiful figure if you get a pristine one though.
Like the one that I have to sell. :lol

Your right Rorywan that they all had the brittle feet. I had to do the transplant from other feet to replace the inner boot to hold the leg pegs in place. At least it didn't damage the overall look of the figure and he can stand on his own.

Back