Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a new camera :slap

2cxz5p4.jpg

That X-wing appears to be pulling a Solo manoeuvre on the Millenium Falcon. Though I imagine an X-wing sitting on top of the Millenium Falcon would be easier to spot than the Millenium falcon sitting on a Star Destroyer.

That X-wing appears to be pulling a Solo manoeuvre on the Millenium Falcon. Though I imagine an X-wing sitting on top of the Millenium Falcon would be easier to spot than the Millenium falcon sitting on a Star Destroyer.

There are a number of things out of place in that picture. It must be some sort of mirror universe thing going on. Proportions are off on Chewbacca too. I don't even know what kind of piece of crap Han is wearing, but he appears to be toasting Chewie.

i wouldn't put any alcohol on it!! :nono

So what can we use?

Good God man, why are you even arguing this point? Do you work for HT or something? Why do even care to haggle people about being upset with the defects in this figure? Obviously you didn't read my last post that you quoted. I HAVE TONS OF HT FIGURES. ARE THEY ALL FLAWLESS? OF COURSE NOT. DO I EXPECT TO GET A REPLACEMENT FOR A FIGURE THAT ARRIVED WITH A BROKEN ANKLE AND OBVIOUS DENTS ON THE SUIT? YES I DO. And there are plenty of people that feel the same way. And by the way, to answer your question, I bought a smartphone that was $200 and yes, it was flawless. No dents, scratches, marks, or defects. :cuckoo:

Easy there tiger, calm down! I only questioned your reasoning on returning an action figure. I'm not questioning your parentage or anything.
Thought I had made it clear about the leg warranting a return but there ya go. Sorry if I upset you.

Mine ships tomorrow!! :panic: :yess:
I'm thinking about picking up Begins poster from EBay to use as a backdrop for the figure

So what can we use?

Tamiya weathering skin coloured pastels and supplied foam swab. Matte finish. Sheen gone. It's what I used on the Batmobile for soot.

Easy there tiger, calm down! I only questioned your reasoning on returning an action figure. I'm not questioning your parentage or anything.
Thought I had made it clear about the leg warranting a return but there ya go. Sorry if I upset you.

Internet rage is an amusing thing. Go absolutely ape shiate over a toy. ¬_¬

So what can we use?

Ha...no worries...just upset about my Bats being all messed up...and still waiting to hear from SSC...and, and, someone peed in my cheerios this morning, so I'm a little on edge... :gah:

btw...no comment on the smartphone?? Admit it, I gotcha there. ;)

:lol You guys crack me up. The last near 100 pages have been full of whiners _____ing about their problems and people _____ing about the whiners. Back and forth. Most of the comments say the same thing over and over again.

:horse :horse :horse

:lol You guys crack me up. The last near 100 pages have been full of whiners _____ing about their problems and people _____ing about the whiners. Back and forth. Most of the comments say the same thing over and over again.

:horse :horse :horse

And then there's the people who comment on both the whiners and the people commenting on the whiners...and the cycle continues...pot and kettle ;)

Back