Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole argument is just silly, Eamon, if you're happy with paying $200 for a figure with obvious defects, have at it brother. I'm not made of money, and I'm not overly picky. I have dozens of HT figures, and I've never had complaints about any of them. Are they 100% FLAWLESS? No, but this bats has ISSUES.

Obviously I am being the silly one here and you can find me an item that cost 200 bucks and is perfectly flawless.

What's next, returning an item because it has mold trimmings around the neck?

Edit. I haven't seen what your dents are like btw. If they are bad of course expect a replacement but you make it sound like any and all imperfections no matter how small would warrant a replacement.

Obviously I am being the silly one here and you can find me an item that cost 200 bucks and is perfectly flawless.

What's next, returning an item because it has mold trimmings around the neck?

Good God man, why are you even arguing this point? Do you work for HT or something? Why do even care to haggle people about being upset with the defects in this figure? Obviously you didn't read my last post that you quoted. I HAVE TONS OF HT FIGURES. ARE THEY ALL FLAWLESS? OF COURSE NOT. DO I EXPECT TO GET A REPLACEMENT FOR A FIGURE THAT ARRIVED WITH A BROKEN ANKLE AND OBVIOUS DENTS ON THE SUIT? YES I DO. And there are plenty of people that feel the same way. And by the way, to answer your question, I bought a smartphone that was $200 and yes, it was flawless. No dents, scratches, marks, or defects. :cuckoo:

I had a closer look at the bats, and as far as I'm concerned the to puffy right upper arm, and the 'crooked' right kneecap are no defects. In regards of the arm, the suit is just formed that way. The position of that arm is different from the left arm if you check. The biceps looks ok when the arm is in a 'relaxed' pose, but when you bent the right underarm upward, the biceps looks funny. Inevitable, I guess. It's a result of the shape of the suit.
And the same counts for the kneecap. if you take a closer look at the suit, you'll see that the suit is made in a way that the leg is slightly aligned to the right. The kneecap just follows that direction. The suit is made in a pose that the figure is resting on his left leg, and therefore the right leg is slightly going to the right. If you pose the right foot a bit to the right (about 40°-45°), the left foot a bit to the left (20° maybe), you'll see it. Give the figure a relaxed stand, then you'll see what I mean, and then the kneecap doesn't look crooked any more. It is also clearly visible when you have a look at the back of the suit. It's just the way the suit is made.

Yes. Same as the v1, original suit v1 and same as the Demon.

The DX boots are actually different sculpts.

The rest though are the same, but the Toy Fairs is painted differently with a gloss.

I need a new camera :slap

2cxz5p4.jpg

Checked mine over today & thankfully no problems. I like this figure & can't wait to put him in the detolf once I assemble him.

Back