Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The motorball one looks great. I don’t see much likeness in the regular one though. Hot toys version is much superior when it comes to likeness. Wig doesn’t look like it’s the best quality but atleast it’s rooted unlike the hot toys one

I wonder if the robot body is also underneath the clothing or if its a regular body that they put robot arms on. And can the motorball helmet be removed?

Where is the 99 on her shoulder? What an oversight.
Probably it's on her left shoulder as it was shown in the prototype pics.
FB_IMG_1640074464645.jpg

She on writes the 99 on her left shoulder.

As usual, the rooted hair looks like garbage but the likeness in the Motorball helmet is great, looks far more like her than the Hot Toys sculpt.

The Hot Toys version of this figure is amazing. Once I get the skater I’ll have my 3 figures. I bought the clothing set and one of the aftermarket head sculpts for Battle Angel with sword. The HT figure will forever remain unclothed to show off that Berserker body. Can’t wait for the skater~ I really loved how she attached her skates in the movie.. a very favorite aspect of her.. Cool deal she’s finally coming…

Got the invoice but Im still on the fence. Already have the hot toys one and I already have so many figures rotting in their box in storage due to limited space. Also so many other figures are scheduled to release november-december.

Decisions,decisions 😩

Might have to rewatch the movie to rekindle my love for the character. Then I’ll be able to make my final choice.

Got the invoice but Im still on the fence. Already have the hot toys one and I already have so many figures rotting in their box in storage due to limited space. Also so many other figures are scheduled to release november-december.

Decisions,decisions 😩

Might have to rewatch the movie to rekindle my love for the character. Then I’ll be able to make my final choice.
i think despite being same character they are very different figures, more different than the ironmens.

reason why i did not order any is because of the pleather suit.

however recently i learnt a new way that may prevent the suit from ruining by applying angelus finisher clear of your choice. it will form a flexible clear layer bonded onto the pleather instead of relying on the adhesive.

however it will take years to see if the result is good since ut has only been done recently.

Back