Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i asked Giantoy's Amelia King on the situation with Alita from Play Toys and she replied: We've asked the supplier a lot of times, they said they still can't provide a detailed timeframe now.

So my takeaway from this is, thank god it's NOT cancelled (like with some other pre orders i've had) and Play Toys did not progress over the years, as they are still notorious for the long delays. So let's be a bit more patient and hope the darn thing will be out before christmas :p

I can barely remember ordering it lol. I hope the sequel gets confirmed before it releases. It would make me happy to collect something from an ongoing franchise. Idk if that makes any sense

I can barely remember ordering it lol. I hope the sequel gets confirmed before it releases. It would make me happy to collect something from an ongoing franchise. Idk if that makes any sense

It seemingly was, he could be talking about multiple films or just including the first one in his reference.

Now, James Cameron briefly addressed the project by seemingly confirming multiple Alita sequels are in development.

“On Avatar, I’m working in Wellington and Los Angeles,” Cameron said on the reason why he and his wife Suzy Amis Cameron decided to sell their home. “And on the new Alita: Battle Angel films, I’ll be working in Austin, so it just didn’t make sense for us anymore.”

Cameron, Jon Landau, and Rosa Salazar have all wanted to make sequels from the very beginning, but like it always does, Disney ruins whatever it touches. The Fox merger canned more movies than just Alita sequels.

The original cast and crew have never stopped talking about Alita, they want more movies just as much as the fans do. Cameron seems pretty optimistic lately though, so things might finally be happening behind the scenes.

I want to see the porcelain body Alita with rooted hair. Either InArt or Artisan HT, I don't care as long as one of them does it. Both the normal head sculpt and dog blood head sculpt would be ideal.

A Porcelain body Alita is an absolute must!!!!! :love: I was perplexed we only got the Berserker body from HT, since c'mon we neeeed all of her looks!!!

well, an HT Artisan version could be VERY limited and i would hate to miss out in po, buying for more on the secondary market :-/

well, an HT Artisan version could be VERY limited and i would hate to miss out in po, buying for more on the secondary market :-/

I'm hoping for HT to make them in the future more of a regular release, or give a generously timed pre-order window so everyone has a better chance at getting them, but we'll see.

That said, an Artisan Alita would be :thud::thud:

Alita's initial proto had the faux hair, I can imagine better implemented hair would look killer!

1125x682_previewbanner_903755_AlitaFig.jpg

Cameron, Jon Landau, and Rosa Salazar have all wanted to make sequels from the very beginning, but like it always does, Disney ruins whatever it touches. The Fox merger canned more movies than just Alita sequels.

The original cast and crew have never stopped talking about Alita, they want more movies just as much as the fans do. Cameron seems pretty optimistic lately though, so things might finally be happening behind the scenes.
Cameron confirmed he'll be working on Alita sequels in Austin.

Good to know and would like to see more versions of Alita from HT,,that figure is so under rated …it is great in my collection .

I know third parties have done accessories for the HT Alita …but I would love to see official HT Alita versions from the film

FINALLY:

• Product: Play Toy Battle Angel
• Estimated arrival time: 11/10/2023

We received notice that one item you pre-ordered is releasing soon. Please fulfill the payment so we can ship it to you as soon as it arrives.

yess, please :-D

FINALLY:

We received notice that one item you pre-ordered is releasing soon. Please fulfill the payment so we can ship it to you as soon as it arrives.

This is great news! Please share some pictures when you receive Alita!

FINALLY:

Hmmmm bad timing. Im low on funds and I already bought the hot toys one after I got tired of waiting. I barely have room in the display left for one Alita let alone three. I want it badly but at the same time I might have to skip. Gonna wait for reviews for sure before making the purchase

Back