Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shipping depends on size etc. This sword is "shipping free".

You can always find out by trying to buy the item and checkout.

Does KGHobby charge a lot for shipping?

KGHobby is my personal go to before OSK, TNS, and Giant Toy. They are amazing and good prices. Ship fast, and their rewards program is actually pretty decent. You will get 1200 points to start if you never opened an account too boot. When I found out about it and signed up all my past purchases gave me points which was a nice surprise. Shipping is about normal and they will always give you multiple options. On the Blade it ships free, they actually have a whole section of FREE to ship items and it is not just small items either. Also they seem to always package my items well too.

I should also point out my 2nd Alita came from KGHobby after they were sold out everywhere. I got her for $238 shipping was $28 which was the slower ship speed....she still got to me the week after I placed the order and the box was double boxed with extra packing and it arrived in pristine condition - unlike my 1st figure which came from SIdeshow and had a dented corner. I know a lot of collectors do not care about the boxes, but I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my Alita back from my customizer. Took a little longer then expected but can't argue with the results. Worth it.

Might re-adjust the eyes.. we'll see.... will dress her in the suit and boots soon. Maybe this weekend...

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-04 at 2.21.44 PM.jpeg

:clap I really like how you have her juxtaposed with other action icons!

A:BA is just so awesome!!

nMbb1bu.jpg

6Cj5FtU.jpg

afuJx3v.jpg

Yeah I ordered 3 of the Mr. Toys Heads (2 normal - 1 war paint) and the Daftoys suit too. Still not sure what body to get but I bet one of the smaller PHICEN/TBLeague ones will fit the bill....and having a metal endoskeleton seems so right for her.

Right now I have two HT Alitas one in her black suit, and one in just her Berserker body. The normal body is a work of art and it seemed criminal to cover it up so I had to get two. Plus in all honesty I feel like this figure is one of Hot Toys finest pieces they ever made. Every inch of her is sculpted with such detail it is mind blowing. - so I ended up ordering a head for each HT and one head for the Daftoys set up. I am hoping if it is a direct recast the hair piece might be swappable.

BTW - KGHOBBY sent my notice that my Damascus Metal Blade has shipped. So I will post pictures and compare it with the plastic HT one.

Take care - Jase

58b01f6e1e0dbc978dcbb23e639ed275.jpg

BTW found this guy in Russia [emoji635] on Esty that was making 3D printed Alita statues in her Roller Ball outfit. The pictures on the site looked quite good and there was a sale for $67 for a painted 16 inch statue. Shipped.....$67?!? I figured even if I had to repaint it, it was worth it. It arrived and it is amazing. Took a little while to get because he makes them to order and of course nothing ships fast anymore but here she is...

252ffe7f627a7b5c3e3980c0b25456e9.jpg

2e63efdab5588cd0d23ab7e773a1e372.jpg

1a07052c84abf66468adeace4b82e504.jpg

c87d15d39b7c904a81a79ca19f91de1f.jpg

hey, looks nice! How does she compare to the HT , sizewise? Could you share a photo? I got my notification from KGHobby as well. Can't wait for the damascus blade ^_^

hey, looks nice! How does she compare to the HT , sizewise? Could you share a photo? I got my notification from KGHobby as well. Can't wait for the damascus blade ^_^

Sure here you go....beside her the HT Alita comes to basically the statues elbows or right around there. On the base it is not so bad but she is still right around the statues shoulders. Size wise the statue is too big to fit in a Detolf.

52e6dbcd6f8aaae9730e5c8b827b8430.jpg

95fd23ff0c7bafd8f48c6ad2530ff6e2.jpg

f59787eeb8206e17596d80959f4911e9.jpg

And here is a GI Joe Classified figure which is the basic Marvel Legends size compared to her.....she towers over him where he is barely over her knee caps.
81e78984ab37a17eb2112fc16e64c49d.jpg

Back