Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn?t hinder articulation however, it may cause stress on the suit over a period of time. I?ve left mine in a boring museum pose but I like how simple but imposing it looks!

06ADFDF8-118C-43F6-965F-C29735604E08.jpeg

Attachments

• F8407FC1-6F95-409B-A9F0-D772370000C5.jpg
    F8407FC1-6F95-409B-A9F0-D772370000C5.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 135
Doesn?t hinder articulation however, it may cause stress on the suit over a period of time...
Yeah, it's a thin material but it feels quite pliable. Only time will tell, I suppose.

But the good thing with this is that even if the suit wears you still have a great figure underneath to display.

Do you think it’s easy to keep changing the look..suit on and off , or will the pants rip putting them on and off :dunno

you should use kitchen cellophane before you put on the suit. That will protect your figure from color bleeding and should help to get clothes on and off easier.

you should use kitchen cellophane before you put on the suit. That will protect your figure from color bleeding and should help to get clothes on and off easier.

Can't you use an anti bleeding spray like you'd spray on blue jeans and fitted hats?

Hmmm..not much talk about paint bleed from the suit from the YouTube reviews. Are you guys sure that will happen :dunno

Hmmm..not much talk about paint bleed from the suit from the YouTube reviews. Are you guys sure that will happen :dunno

well, i just wanted to be helpful. The figure is still pretty new. I will take no risk messing up my figures by any chance. You can do whatever you choose to ^_^

well, i just wanted to be helpful. The figure is still pretty new. I will take no risk messing up my figures by any chance. You can do whatever you choose to ^_^

I understand the precautions, given the past with HT infamous clothing bleed. I’m just referring for this piece, I’ve seen people take the clothes on and off multiple times and nothing is mentioned about the suit causing stains..moreover, there is more concern of the suit deteriorating with cracks overtime. I guess in hand we just have to examine her suits material and appearance.

Do you think it?s easy to keep changing the look..suit on and off , or will the pants rip putting them on and off :dunno

Hmm, I was going to have one Alita in the suit and one without, but in my opinion I just wouldn't want to cover up all that detail. I'm probably going to use the black outfit in a separate female body, but of course it would leave the arms exposed so I'll put a black trench coat on her; not movie accurate but I think it'll work well.

Hello Just Got my Alita Today and it being my first dive into the hot toys rabbit hole lol she's a great looking figure!
LWA75X9.jpg
[/IMG]
xT8bGFH.jpg
[/IMG]
hKakgPD.jpg
[/IMG]
mfS9N8K.jpg
[/IMG]

Back