Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I can safely safe that there is no risk of paint bleed

I?ve had her like this for over two weeks now and no stains reported on the inner body

The PERS is some of the best I?ve ever seen

Nice pics and poses!! :)

So I can safely safe that there is no risk of paint bleed

I?ve had her like this for over two weeks now and no stains reported on the inner body

Lol cool shirt you have on her! I can't remember off the top of my head which parts she wore a shirt like that?

:lol actually I was going for a mixture of looks she had in her tops

Of course I don?t have the exact match of tops so I had to improvise :wink1:

I wish I could use most of my custom tops, but they were made for Phicen or TB League seamless bodies mostly, so they are either too tight or too loose and baggy around this particular HT body

But I did find another that looks good

Last edited:
:lol actually I was going for a mixture of looks she had in her tops

Of course I don?t have the exact match of tops so I had to improvise :wink1:

I wish I could use most of my custom tops, but they were made for Phicen or TB League seamless bodies mostly, so they are either too tight or too loose and baggy around this particular HT body

But I did find another that looks good

Ahh gotcha! Yeah that striped red/white shirt looks good on her. Man, it'd be amazing if they released a doll body figure with multiple outfits like those pictures, but alas..

Ahh gotcha! Yeah that striped red/white shirt looks good on her. Man, it'd be amazing if they released a doll body figure with multiple outfits like those pictures, but alas..

TBH..I really love these black tights..leggings..jeggings ( whatever they call them ) on this particular body. The material has the perfect fit and stretchability so it is the best I’ve seen from HT so far and like I said, the beauty is that they solved the paint bleeding , staining dilemma.

I know everyone likes to showcase this figure sans outfit, but I actually like displaying her with a regular top and these tights with the stock boots. Don’t get me wrong, the inner skeleton armor is gorgeous in person , but I like how this outfit adapts so well to this specific engineered HT body .

The boot design is one of the best I own for a female HT . Splitting the boot gives her the perfect option in pose ability and articulation. I’m not a fan of the ball joints used for her bare synthetic feet ..they have minimal pivot which is so disappointing ( and trust me I heated and worked in ) the ball foot joints to try to loosen the feet for more poses but it’s just not made for that for whatever reason :lecture

So that’s why I’d rather display her with her boots and let’s face it..there was only one time she was showcasing the inner armor frame in the film. Right after she went back to wearing a top and pants before dawning her skate racer outfit.

The beauty of this figure that I wasn’t expecting is how flexible the stock tights work well with her articulation. I mean, with her pants on, it can really get her posed in deep stances , maybe just a inch or two less then if she had them off . That’s how well HT listens to collectors

This figure is truly underrated and has to be one of their best imo to date

TBH..I really love these black tights..leggings..jeggings ( whatever they call them ) on this particular body. The material has the perfect fit and stretchability so it is the best I’ve seen from HT so far and like I said, the beauty is that they solved the paint bleeding , staining dilemma.

I know everyone likes to showcase this figure sans outfit, but I actually like displaying her with a regular top and these tights with the stock boots. Don’t get me wrong, the inner skeleton armor is gorgeous in person , but I like how this outfit adapts so well to this specific engineered HT body .

The boot design is one of the best I own for a female HT . Splitting the boot gives her the perfect option in pose ability and articulation. I’m not a fan of the ball joints used for her bare synthetic feet ..they have minimal pivot which is so disappointing ( and trust me I heated and worked in ) the ball foot joints to try to loosen the feet for more poses but it’s just not made for that for whatever reason :lecture

So that’s why I’d rather display her with her boots and let’s face it..there was only one time she was showcasing the inner armor frame in the film. Right after she went back to wearing a top and pants before dawning her skate racer outfit.

The beauty of this figure that I wasn’t expecting is how flexible the stock tights work well with her articulation. I mean, with her pants on, it can really get her posed in deep stances , maybe just a inch or two less then if she had them off . That’s how well HT listens to collectors

This figure is truly underrated and has to be one of their best imo to date

Did they do anything particularly different to prevent the staining issue?

OSK has a third party diecast version of the sword up for order.
6B272F7F-81E2-4569-A7E8-55B7CF2DB58B.jpg
8CF5328A-8E05-4022-B8A9-3B3544E8B48D.jpeg

I ordered one. Not sure what I’ll use it for but it’s nice to have that option. Sort of how we got the plastic and die cast guns with the HT Robocop.

This may be asking for too much but I would really like if a second head sculpt with a more fierce expression was included.

yD69fdh.jpg

hc5et9b.jpg

OSK took down the diecast sword as pre order has ended...did not find it anywhere else as of yet.Can someone point me to a shop that still has this for po?

OSK took down the diecast sword as pre order has ended...did not find it anywhere else as of yet.Can someone point me to a shop that still has this for po?

That was a short preorder window, did not realize the cutoff was over already.

I preordered last week at OSK but I remember being surprised not seeing it up at the other stores I normally peruse for third party imports - TNS and Gianttoys usually all carry the same inventory as each other and OSK.

This may be asking for too much but I would really like if a second head sculpt with a more fierce expression was included.

hc5et9b.jpg

I would love an angry head....I have three of those Mr. Toys head sculpts pre-ordered and the DaftToys F05 outfit. Although I would also kill for some - Baby Doll- arms to go with that outfit because I would like the option to not have the black trench coat on her.

As to the BLADE......If any of you missed it with OSK then I suggest you check out KGHobby. They have them in stock - ready to ship with free shipping. I was not going to pull the trigger on it because I am happy with the plastic version from both my HT figures but with a coupon code I had it was only $16 shipped so I figured there was nothing to lose to get one. Anxious to see what it looks like in hand. Take care and stay safe.

91b1c5dfe96d29f6fc19b5ff383ec74b.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love an angry head....I have three of those Mr. Toys head sculpts pre-ordered and the DaftToys F05 outfit. Although I would also kill for some - Baby Doll- arms to go with that outfit because I would like the option to not have the black trench coat on her.

As to the BLADE......If any of you missed it with OSK then I suggest you check out KGHobby. They have them in stock - ready to ship with free shipping. I was not going to pull the trigger on it because I am happy with the plastic version from both my HT figures but with a coupon code I had it was only $16 shipped so I figured there was nothing to lose to get one. Anxious to see what it looks like in hand. Take care and stay safe.

91b1c5dfe96d29f6fc19b5ff383ec74b.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you so much Jase25 ! Totally forgot about KGHobby ^_^ just ordered. Hope this comes out soon.

Back