Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up, if anyone's still looking for this like I was, Popcultcha still has these In-stock. They're running a 20% code: "BUYHARD" until the 15th.

Alita: Battle Angel - Alita 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure

This figure's been practically sold out everywhere. I've been on the Waitlist at Sideshow forever with no sign of a conversion, so after AUD to USD this is still cheaper then buying from SS (retail + shipping) and it's available.

Last edited:
Heads up, if anyone's still looking for this like I was, Popcultcha still has these In-stock. They're running a 20% code: "BUYHARD" until the 15th.

Alita: Battle Angel - Alita 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure

This figure's been practically sold out everywhere. I've been on the Waitlist at Sideshow forever with no sign of a conversion, so after AUD to USD this is still cheaper then buying from SS (retail + shipping) and it's available.
Absolutely, even if items are already discounted, if it’s in stock it’s 20% off - I just grabbed a Big Chief Sherlock and Watson from the Abdominal Bride for under $376 for both shipped. I had and additional $50 off from a gift voucher so I got them knocked down to $326 shipped.

when i look at the new recently anounced Prime 1 anime style statue of Alita (comes with 3 different faces), i'm wondering why no 3rd party company did a 1/6th anime version head sculpt so far. I really want one for my 3rd HT Alita fig. That would be so awesome. Hope somebody comes through with this... >.<

Thank you, the artwork is 2 of the 3 different limited prints that came with the Alita hardcover manga boxset - which I highly recommend...the artwork and story is amazing. Those two prints have metallic silver ink in them so at different angles they really pop but super hard to photograph, just a very odd size at 7 x 10.

cad6cfaff9291ecfee1afce6b8de60a9.jpg

b0e44ce158dfd5b4b673ae43fa848388.jpg

6a2753dc72f4cdc98dde7112eca8b81f.jpg

ac8324a466f71f46411730cdc57fd000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alita always have that expression where someone poked her butt. It was that impression even before i knew which work she is from.

Was invoiced for the Daft Toys Hunter set from TNS figures last night. Probably won’t be here until late August with how slow shipping times have been.

Are you just placing the the set over the Hot Toys figure or getting a separate body?

Is there any particular body to get?

I just got my invoice too from OSK.

I just got my invoice from OSK for the outfit, too!

I’m putting it over her stock HT body. Going to give her the doll hands though.

Happy Day!

Also got my invoice! I'm thinking of getting a body to put the new set whenever I get the Mr. Toys Alita portraits, but not really show which one would be ideal.

got the tracking no. today. Hope this arrives soon. I will get TBL body for the outfit. They have some anime style , shorter ones.

KGHobby has invoiced. Im seriously looking at the TBLEAGUE S44A body for this set. I wish Daftoys gave a recommendation. Now I just need those heads I preordered! Can’t wait to get this in hand!

With the Mr.Toys Head sculpt coming out you could get a similar body and use the Daftoys set. That’s what I’m planning on. I got 2 HT figs as well so my display will have three Figs in total. One in her Berserker form, one in her leather outfit/end of movie look, and then the Daftoys outfit on a body (not sure what body yet) with the Mr. Toys head. I picked up 3 of the heads because I love the rooted hair and if they look as good as the prototype I’ll be replacing all my HT heads. Although I’m kinda hoping the hair piece will be interchangeable with the HT sculpt.

8D8CB49D-5113-4041-A044-49C47A1D3A1B.jpeg
236497B7-9640-488C-9132-DAABE0127076.jpeg
8BBF6350-D511-47BA-A0AF-8B0B83668F65.jpeg

Yeah i'm waiting for the Mr. Toys head to be released first. Always a little skeptical what the final result will look like.
If its good i'll go that route ! Look forward to your in-hand pics !

KGHobby has invoiced. Im seriously looking at the TBLEAGUE S44A body for this set. I wish Daftoys gave a recommendation. Now I just need those heads I preordered! Can’t wait to get this in hand!
Would a seamless body be necessary (if most of the body is covered) on this DaftToys set?

Or would a regular plastic body provide better articulation?

With the Mr.Toys Head sculpt coming out you could get a similar body and use the Daftoys set. That’s what I’m planning on. I got 2 HT figs as well so my display will have three Figs in total. One in her Berserker form, one in her leather outfit/end of movie look, and then the Daftoys outfit on a body (not sure what body yet) with the Mr. Toys head. I picked up 3 of the heads because I love the rooted hair and if they look as good as the prototype I’ll be replacing all my HT heads. Although I’m kinda hoping the hair piece will be interchangeable with the HT sculpt.

View attachment 532076View attachment 532079View attachment 532078
Nice! Do you have a link to Mr. Toys? Thanks

Back