Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to find someone to split my sent with.

Demon Bats is up for grabs on a split. I already have my invoice but I need to know if anyone is interested so we can pay it before its too late.

You might have already lost it... I don't know if an invoice guarantees an order. You should check into that as they are now sold out at amiami

Working on it. It's a confusing mess and the fact that the customer service rep at PayPal really did not speak any coherent form of English. I am not *thrilled* about out sourcing but hey that is the nature of the beast.

You might have already lost it... I don't know if an invoice guarantees an order. You should check into that as they are now sold out at amiami

I was about to post the exact same thing. It might be passed the grace period, but some of the e-Mails say "pay by 7/14/2011" so you might have it until then.

They are selling those to only make a $30 profit... admirable. Not really good business sense, but admirable. There goes me reselling my Scarecrow!

Yeah we seem to like to post at the same exact time. Either way for those that missed out on the AmiAmi deal, can still get this at a good price.

Yeah we seem to like to post at the same exact time. Either way for those that missed out on the AmiAmi deal, can still get this at a good price.

AmiAmi still has it, but I would order from SSC before them just because I don't have much experience with AmiAmi.

I bought mine from Toy2 for 420.00 shipped. Wish I would have waited.

:gah:

Back