Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

I hope this version has interchangeable mouth's like the Dx. Opens the door for many different looks.

Not a bad idea. Batman figures are perfect for swapping out mouths, given the nature of the cowl.

Yeah I hope he does come with different mouth sculpts. Maybe he'll come with a smiling/grinning look like when he sees Napier at Axis Chemicals and then a more serious expression. Hope they go all out on this release. Keaton is and will always be the best Batman.

I hope they come out at the same time. It'd be a pity to have half a set for a while.

Is there any reason they wouldn't? The first wave of TDK figures came simultaneously, didn't they? And holding off until both can be released might be why we haven't seen either of them yet (if a delay in one holds back the reveal of the other).

What if its a 2 pack figure release like Demon Bats & Scarecrow :panic:

This is an iconic movie that would have figures that WILL sell and fast :dunno

Just saying but highly doubt it :wave

What if its a 2 pack figure release like Demon Bats & Scarecrow :panic:

This is an iconic movie that would have figures that WILL sell and fast :dunno

Just saying but highly doubt it :wave

yeah i get what your saying, cant see it happening though. Im hoping there both expanded sets with plenty of accessories a bit like they have done with Sweeney Todd :clap

Can y'all imagine what the Superman thread is gona be like if Bats is shown first. :lol

i think bats will be shown first no danger whatsoever, there has been no word on Supes for ages......:dunno

they are so highly anticipated that i think that they want to get both perfect and i think they feel that Batman is there i am awaiting news soon of its release date (theyd best hurry) :slap

2 pack "Reeve SUPERMAN" + "Keaton BATMAN" pliz :panic: :panic: :panic: :slap

ha ha ha that would be sheer heaven , really not going to happen though where would be the profitability in that it would be horrendous business on HT part...

i like your thinking though :wink1:

Sorry no double for me either. Did you not see how many ppl complained about the demon/scarecrow pack bot having any accessories, second headsculpt etc? Sorry these two need to be kept separated and blinged out to the max

:borg:

I expect to see Keaton Batman first because CR Superman is giving off signals of a troubled project.

And if they do a Keatonmobile I will own one. I will sell internal organs if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back