Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Joker-Batman-the-joker-9458537-1280-1024.jpg

bro.jpg

I went ahead and did a photoshoped version of what needs to be improved as well. HT's pay attention!!!!

Mine is the one on the right :yess:

batman_ps.jpg

Specs should be out soon- maybe even ahead of the 89 Joker!! THE figure to get- even higher on my list than the new Exclusive OC Batman.....

It hasn't even got official pic's yet I all ready love it. I wonder how many versions of this & Joker'89 we'll be getting? ;)

I'm thing just 1 each, by the time these ship it'll be time to start milking the Nolan cow again.

I've photoshopped the headsculpt to make it more accurate, as you can see bellow:
batman_ps.jpg

I also emailed hot toys with a very verbose rant about how this is the first high end representation of this character and, thus, they should take my photoshop into account and re-sculpt the head entirely.
Please, Hot Toys, consider my photoshop and redo the Batman headsculpt. Your attempt simply isn't good enough. Try harder.

It may be me, but I have no friggin' idea what the hell you're talking about. :lol

Looks great. I only need so many Batman and Joker figures though, so unless I decide to sell the Nolan crap and get the Burton versions this is a no go.

TDK Batman'd me out.

Oh damn, I just noticed they gave him the Nija stars. Wow, they were practically invisible in that pic because of the screen brightness. He doesn't even use them in the film and they're barely shown and yet, Hot Toys included them anyway. If that isn't attention to detail, I don't know what is.

That's ridiculous. He has just about everything I think. Every single accessory/weapon from the film is included.

With the Batmobile he's got everything but the computer console, chair and suit vault! Oh, and Vicki Vale.

The amount of accessories he comes with is amazing, plus they did an amazing job on the detail of these little guys, props to HT on the accessories alone. The mouth sculpt looks spot on and the cape looks stunning...so glad to finally see this guy, it was well worth the wait :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back