Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
51YK2YJE73L._SS500_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was crazy about this figure back then, the bow n arrows were bad@ss

I, too, loved that Robin Hood figure. And I had Super Powers Green Arrow, so I liked him despite knowing that he was a cheap knock-off. And I initially liked, then grew to despise with every fabric of my being, that Seal song.

I had this Kenner Batmobile from Batman Returns:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Asr8mrlp0"]Batman Returns Batmissile Batmobile Review - YouTube[/ame]

My parents donated it to a used toy store about a decade ago. It apparently now costs close to $500 if you want to get your hands on one, so the way I see it my parents can buy me a Hot Toys Batmobile that will cost about the same :p

Batmobile-Loose2.jpg

Batmobile-Loose3.jpg

Oh man, I completely forgot I even had that Robin Hood figure. I played with it quite a bit, but I never could really get the hang of firing the arrows. :lol

Kenner was the company back in the day. I still have a few of my Bat figs from when i was younger. I could care less about Bales Batman. Keaton for the win. :yess:

51YK2YJE73L._SS500_.jpg

Yeah i have this entire line still in the packages. Not worth much but they are really nice figures.

I remember actively looking for the Thunderwhip Batman because I thought it looked more like Keaton than the others:

Batman-350.jpg

293zvyp.jpg

I always thought this one was cool. Never had it when i was younger but managed to score it last year.

I remember actively looking for the Thunderwhip Batman because I thought it looked more like Keaton than the others:

I always thought this one was cool. Never had it when i was younger but managed to score it last year.

While I loved Thunderwhip and Shadow Wing (especially Shadow Wing) I always preferred Crime Attack Batman out of all the figures released.

CrimeAttackBatman.jpg

CrimeAttackBatmannew.jpg

CrimeAttackBatmannew3.jpg

Anyone have the Batcave? I always got a kick out of that costume vault chamber.

f9f2c506f20b1e749da00ec6bf252983.gif

Freetime058.jpg

Ahh, the Dark Knight Collection. I loved those figures. Crime Attack I believe was always my favorite as well. Even as a kid I always hated the crazily costumed and accessorized variants that flooded these lines. I always wanted the version that just looked like the comics or movies.

Those were the days. Cheap, good quality, fun action figures. The ____ they're offering now is just horrible (Green Lantern, Thor, Cap, etc).

The DCU stuff is pretty good, but 15, 20 bucks a pop is hard to swallow for a "retail" action figure.

All this chatter makes me so glad I've snagged all the Batman Imaginex stuff for my son. Hopefully he'll have the same memories as us, later in life. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back