Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Morbach: nice! Where did your dad get it mind if i ask?

Also what are you using to display it on the wall with?

hey gang, my dad got me this as a birthday gift and I wanted to show it off and thought this would be the place. It's a silk screen from 1989. It's so old but in great condition.

0808111346a.jpg

0808111346.jpg

I'd get a box frame and slap that in it.

oh wow, that is superb. congrats on that buddy!

on a side note, i am totally blown away by that screen grab of an "unconscious" Batman lying while the goons are firing on Vale. the mask was clearly off his face, holy cow!!!!

Last edited:
I don't CARE ABOUT NO DAMN SILK SCREEN BATMAN POSTER!

WHERE DA FIGURE AT?!?!

@Morbach: nice! Where did your dad get it mind if i ask?

Also what are you using to display it on the wall with?
Thanks dude. He grabbed it off a dude at farmers market and haggled him down in price. Won't say what he paid though and I just got a towel to hang it up.
I'd get a box frame and slap that in it.
great idea that would look great!
Thats hella yummy too!

WOW really cool Morbach!

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Looks good now, in a box frame it would look phenomenal.

oh wow, that is superb. congrats on that buddy!

on a side note, i am totally blown away by that screen grab of an "unconscious" Batman lying while the goons are firing on Vale. the mask was clearly off his face, holy cow!!!!

Thanks guys :)

hey gang, my dad got me this as a birthday gift and I wanted to show it off and thought this would be the place. It's a silk screen from 1989. It's so old but in great condition.

0808111346a.jpg

0808111346.jpg

SCORE! You lucky devil.

Take it to a frame shop and get it properly mounted.

how come we havent seen the keaton batmaan yet? we saw joker, who looks perfect except for the small hat. but why the heck no batman? im pretty shocked they didnt show him.

how come we havent seen the keaton batmaan yet? we saw joker, who looks perfect except for the small hat. but why the heck no batman? im pretty shocked they didnt show him.

Because he's not Bale and Hot Toys hates us. :monkey2

They probably had second thoughts about showing it, after giving it another once over before the big day.

Hell hath no fury like an ocean of old school fanboys' scorn. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back