Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be? We're finally going to get an updated placeholder card saying Back to the Future Back on the Backburner?

At this point I'll only believe it when we actually see it. All these unannounced licenses have become fairy tales told by Hot Toys.

The text roughly translates to saying that the licenses listed (GoTG, BTTF, Alien, etc) will be the star of their panel during their conventions in July. Not sure how reliable this source is though. The original text comes from Toy Soul 2014

Could it be? We're finally going to get an updated placeholder card saying Back to the Future Back on the Backburner?
:rotfl
Their printer has probably spent weeks making "COMING SOON" cards for all non-Marvel licences.

At this point I'll only believe it when we actually see it. All these unannounced licenses have become fairy tales told by Hot Toys.

The text roughly translates to saying that the licenses listed (GoTG, BTTF, Alien, etc) will be the star of their panel during their conventions in July. Not sure how reliable this source is though. The original text comes from Toy Soul 2014

Hmmm. We'll see. I mean with NECA getting Sigourney Weaver's likeness rights it wouldn't be entirely surprising if Hot Toys did aswell and they decide to revisit the Alien movies because of that.....with Specs and Pics going up in 2019.

:rotfl
Their printer has probably spent weeks making "COMING SOON" cards for all non-Marvel licences.

:lol :lol

Last edited:
You'd think next year HT might actually disrupt their usual cash cows with BTTF, as it will be the 30th anniversary of BTTF (no doubt to be accompanied by theatrical rerelease, yet another DVD/Bluray edition, other merch etc). A good time to put out an expensive licenced product.

But this year was the 35th anniversary of Alien, and they've done **** all for that - and that's a licence HT have some previous with. So your guess is as good as mine.

I hope that everyone that has been waiting for their BTTF figures get their wish and we see them or any updated news at SDCC.

Personally as much as I like the movies I don't think that I would pick them up but never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back