Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its waiting to be approved by the likeness holder

If it's anything like Sideshow's Nathan Drake...

Doc..jpg

Im actually looking forward to seeing these. I hope they get the likenesses right but I have been happy with most of what they have done so far.

Part of me is in disbelief, not quite investing into the news that they are making BTTF. Another part is not getting hyped because we have been and are still being let down on a lot of licenses by HT. These 'Coming Soon' things used to mean something, but now thanks to Iron Man and Marvel in general, HT are a vastly different company nowadays.

Right now, all I want from them is Dutch 2.0 and the possibility of BTTF and a Jungle Hunter 2.0.

Part of me is in disbelief, not quite investing into the news that they are making BTTF. Another part is not getting hyped because we have been and are still being let down on a lot of licenses by HT. These 'Coming Soon' things used to mean something, but now thanks to Iron Man and Marvel in general, HT are a vastly different company nowadays.

Right now, all I want from them is Dutch 2.0 and the possibility of BTTF and a Jungle Hunter 2.0.[/QUOTE]

I second this!

How has this not even been teased yet???

Because its not close to 2015 yet?

Everyone needs to chill, 2015 should be the year, makes sense right? Then if 2015 comes and still nothing, then we freak out and grab our torches and pitchforks

Because its not close to 2015 yet?

Everyone needs to chill, 2015 should be the year, makes sense right? Then if 2015 comes and still nothing, then we freak out and grab our torches and pitchforks

Because if 2015 was the target then they shouldn't have announced it in 2011.

Because if 2015 was the target then they shouldn't have announced it in 2011.

I believe they announced they were awarded the license, which doesnt necessarily means they were doing the figs at that time. Not sure, i wasnt around at that time

10402534_675397302554880_4262730421225942097_n.jpg

金像組合郭子健及黃智亨,今年將會再次為Hot Toys攝製以「銀河守護隊」為主題的宣傳短片!此外,大家由昔日等到將近去到電影第二集時化背景2015年、終於正式推出1/6授權Figure的「Back To The Future」系列,今年動漫展亦會成為Hot Toys展位的注目新作之一!

Gold combined Guo Zijian Huang Zhiheng, will once again for this year's Hot Toys produced by "Galaxy guardian"-themed announcement! In addition, it was from a nearly went to film backgrounds in 2015, when the second set was finally officially unveiled one-sixth authorization Figure of "Back To The Future" series, this year's comic-con will also become one of the Hot Toys booth's new attention! (Translated by Bing)

Crazy translation from Facebook. It also mentions Alien!!!

Google translate never makes sense.All we need to understand from that text is BTTF at Comic con!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back