Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go along with the thought that HT will do a Marty and a Doc. Both from the first movie.
As a DX, they will come with plutonium suits as extras.
I'd get these, but wouldn't chase multiple versions. No interest in Clara or anyone else.

Wouldn't HT have announced BTTF, BTTF2 and BTTF3 as separate lines?

I mean they would have announced each movie line like IM, IM2 and recently IM3.

At the most we get Marty. Chances of a Delorean are pretty good and Doc IMO is a 50/50 crap shoot.

I'd love to see all three films though.

At the most we get Marty. Chances of a Delorean are pretty good and Doc IMO is a 50/50 crap shoot.

Well, i think then that right now we can just refer to part 1 considering it was the only one listed.

Iron man 2 didn't exist when they announced Iron Man 1. And iron man 3 didn't exist when they announced iron man 2.

BTTF could mean all three as it's a complete trilogy or just the first film, we don't know

I love BTTF, but I really (highly) doubt we will see anything more outside of

ONE Marty McFly

and

ONE Delorean

And I might push it and say we'll get a Doc Brown. But Those expecting anything more outside of those three, I think is building themselves up for disappointment.

Id say we have a pretty good chance of a 2015 Marty also if the first one sells well.

But yes, anything outside of that is a longshot.

Gentlemen, start your customizing.

Id say we have a pretty good chance of a 2015 Marty also if the first one sells well.

But yes, anything outside of that is a longshot.

Gentlemen, start your customizing.

Yeah, that would be the only other possible. OR It would get included in with a "one and done" release with the BTTF version as well.

But the way they have been skimping on releases lately, its more likely wed see two versions before we see a "all in one" these days.

I sure hope Hot Toys will be able to acquire the Nike logo for Marty's shoes though.

Seeing the recent releases of the NECA 7" 1984 Kyle Reese and the Enterbay Kobe Byrant makes me worried :(

One DX Marty. First of a kind with all three main outfits. :lecture

This makes most sense minus the 3rd outfit. Something along the lines of the DX01 Joker. Complete Marty from 1985 and then a 2nd outfit for a 2015 Marty sans body. $249-$259 and done.

Building yourselves up for disappointment folks! :lecture

Look at the lastest DX releases. (if this is even a DX)

Building yourselves up for disappointment folks! :lecture

Look at the lastest DX releases. (if this is even a DX)

I'd say it's best to wait for a pic of the figure before beliving it's coming at all.

I'd say waiting for a announcement on FB would be sufficient that it's coming but then Green Lantern got announced and then nothing made :mad:

3 things I expect: 1) PERS to be included; 2) PERS to make the sculpt appear much worse than it should, jacking up aftermarket value of Trevor Grove sculpts; 3) figure to only have clothing from a single film so HT can potentially milk the franchise, forcing collectors to buy MORE.

#3 is reinforced by the fact that Marty has a slightly different hair style in most of BTTF 1 and 2.

I dont think that Hot Toys will abandon this license. I mean they probably abandoned Green Lantern figures because that film was a commercial failure. Back To The Future and its sequels were all critical and commercial successes, so i dont think the license will be abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back