Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news. I don't think its gonna be a DX, just MMS releases. I'll happily buy a Marty, Doc and Delorean.

I know it's only just been confirmed but when to you guys think HT will show any images of this?
Even just behind the scenes glimpses of something BTTF

Absolutely fantastic news! While a DX with various outfits would be nice, I can see HT doing more than one release to make the most money out of the variety of outfits/accessories. Either way, my display needs a Doc and Marty.

Absolutely fantastic news! While a DX with various outfits would be nice, I can see HT doing more than one release to make the most money out of the variety of outfits/accessories. Either way, my display needs a Doc and Marty.

Knowing HT they will release them as DX's with ONE outfit and maybe 2 accessories and charge $250 each. :lol

1/6 DeLorean will be my ONLY sixth-scale vehicle in my collection. Only one I need (unless they somehow get a GB license and make a 1/6 Ecto-1!) :horror

Can't wait for these!!! :yess:

I have actually kitbashed TWO Marty McFlys--my first one used Ada Chan's headsculpt with various clothing pieces obtained from Ebay. My second was am amazing upgrade that used Trevor Grove's sculpt with Rainman's excellent McFly outfit.

I honestly don't see Hot Toys being able to top the quality of Rainman's craftsmanship, so I most likely will keep his outfit and only purchase the headsculpt if I feel it tops what I already have -- and everyone knows how DX affects the likeness of non-costumed figures like Indy. Maybe some accessories, but other than the skateboard what does he really NEED that hasn't already been supplied on this board (like the camcorder and backpack from Daniel Chung? I even got the purple calvin klein underwear--think Hot Toys is working on THAT?)

I guess I don't understand why so many people are selling their bashes when we haven't even seem pics of the figure yet. This isn't like the great Batman purge of 2011 when Hot Toys showed pics of a vastly superior Keaton Batman to what was currently available. Is it just that people are afraid of losing money? I would be more afraid of selling AWESOMENESS and settling for ADEQUATE.

Put Marty on the same body that came with the DX Jack Sparrow that should do, he is a pretty small figure in my collection.

2015 Release ? To hell with that, I might just build my own time machine if thats the case. I want them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back