Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.jpg

:exactly:

They should hold off on these 'announcements' until they've done half the work already and can get pre-orders going in 6 months or less rather than announcing it and waiting 18 months.

I'm not gonna believe this is coming until the first pics show up, their word means **** all

Sadly I fear they release just the DeLorean. I am more insterested in the figures of Doc and Marty

Dino knows who to trust. I knew it was legit from the first pic he posted. Thanks Dean. :rock

I couldn't give a damn about IM3, but 66 Batman, MoS, and BTTF together? Best. Announcement. Page. Ever. I'm kind of hoping that these don't hit until 2014, though. 2013's already fully-loaded, and I can't guarantee I'd have a home if I got hit with an 89 Batmobile, The Bat, and a Delorean in the same year. :lol

A Delorean would be super cool. You know I have a 1/15 Delorean on pre-order that lights up and has sound clips. I collect some of the 1/18 vehicles as well made by Hot Wheels and so on. Great alternatives for saving money and space!! :) I have the 1/18 part 2 Delorean as well. There is great details on these cars.

I agree the Delorean would be amazing. I'd have no room for it but if it came with wheels that could Detract outwards like jets, with a stand to simulate flying from the films ending -i'd knock down a wall in my apartment .

Best announcement ever would be Aliens, The Matrix and Die Hard together. But this is heavy!

I agree the Delorean would be amazing. I'd have no room for it but if it came with wheels that could Detract outwards like jets, with a stand to simulate flying from the films ending -i'd knock down a wall in my apartment .

Agreed. My 1/18 and the 1/15 that is coming does do that with the detractable wheels. So I may rig a display showing them taking off as well. :yess:

I think I may be done buying figures after I get Marty, Doc, and the Delorean. I don't think anything will top them.

I think I may be done buying figures after I get Marty, Doc, and the Delorean. I don't think anything will top them.

Exactly! I have been saying this for a while now. The Back to the Future franchise will most likely be my last purchase from Hot Toys.

I just watched the movie again for the first time in a while last week and I thought to myself hrmm I wonder if HT is doing any of these. :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back