Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'd be sensible to avoid the third film altogether but you never know with Hot Toys I suppose, they do make some confounding decisions at times.

Technically it is a part 1 doc. Its how he appears at the end of part 1.

I hope they do part 3 too as I love the look of the delorean with the hood time circuit. I just hope the wheels will be changable instead of making 2 different variations. As for clara, I wouldnt exactly want her personally but I would recreate the poster if she was made, so yeah I would still buy her. Maybe they will go with this poster instead?

10678565_1494227454169607_6986885314952435079_n.jpg

I'm so glad I didn't bite on version 1.0 I hope they did some additional sculpting, there's no reason we should have to put stickers on an $800+ item.

I really wish they would make the addon's for us who already bought the first one. Don't get me wrong I wanted the first one and I love it. I'm going to get the second one but 1300 for some wheels and a Mr fusion seem a little out of hand.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I really wish they would make the addon's for us who already bought the first one. Don't get me wrong I wanted the first one and I love it. I'm going to get the second one but 1300 for some wheels and a Mr fusion seem a little out of hand.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I may or may not get a second Delorean. Love the 1st version (and the 1st film is my favorite) enough that a second in flying mode would be nice to have next to it. If BW had not announced that damn 1/6 Ecto-1 i would get this version for sure but right now it is one or the other. And since i already have a Delorean it will probably be the Ecto-1.

Back