Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's a reason why Hollywood is called the Dream Factory. They manufacture a dream (with very few exceptions, an American Dream), they package it and then they sell it to us. Naked materialism is the order of the day? You don't say!

Robert Zemeckis hadn't done much of anything until BTTF. But his student film work so impressed Steven Spielberg, he became his protégé. In other words, Spielberg was his patron, his protector. Crispin Glover was 21 years old at the time.

Who did you think was going to win this power play? Nails don't defeat hammers.

Speaking as a guy who lives in a third world country, the most prominent thing in the trilogy is definitely not materialism, most of us here watch the BTTF movies for three things: Delorean Time Machine, Michael J.Fox and Christopher Lloyd. Most prominent thing about the movies is the adventure revolving around those 3 characters.

But, still, I get Glover's argument.

No kidding, she couldn't do the sequels because her mom got cancer. Pretty face, even better character. Wife material.

realjennifer.jpg

Oh, baby, keep it coming. Your beauty is timeless.

fakejennifer.jpg

Elisabeth Shue, you impostor, you.

youngjennifer.jpg

C'mere, you sexy little devil.

oldjennifer.jpg

Sweet mother of god, I take it all back.

BTTF came out 30 years ago. Claudia Wells is 48 years old. I'd be shocked if she didn't have at least a little work done.

Here's Alison Doody, Elsa from Last Crusade. 25 years ago, she was one of the most gorgeous women in the world. 20 years later, uh, not so much. It happens to the best of them.

View attachment 131855View attachment 131856

Still pretty hot.

BTTF came out 30 years ago. Claudia Wells is 48 years old. I'd be shocked if she didn't have at least a little work done.

Here's Alison Doody, Elsa from Last Crusade. 25 years ago, she was one of the most gorgeous women in the world. 20 years later, uh, not so much. It happens to the best of them.

There's a lot of flash in the second image but she's still majorly hot.
Thanks for the pic!

As for the ending of BTTF I always thought the ending of BTTF implied that, although the family were *a little* more prosperous than before, they weren't rich. They still lived in the same crappy neighbourhood. George and Lorraine were happier and more content, George was more assertive and had obviously taken chances he hadn't before and had become a novelist. Dave and Linda had also done a bit better than before(even though still living at home).
Of course, there is the matter of the 4x4, lol. But I suppose no theory is perfect.
Even still, although Glover didn't approve of the final message and them using his likeness in a second movie, it's still in the realms of possibility he could sign off on a HT figure.
If he doesn't, we will still have Marty and the DMC to fall back on.

One question I have about the delorean and it looks like it in the pic so im not sure but do the time circuits on the front dashboard light up? Looks like it from the pic but can't tell exactly if they do. It would be uber awesome if they did.

PIC.jpg

I want to know too. Wasn't sure if that was included in the interior lights. I wish the Tumbler had this as well, but I guess that's why the price points of the two are so different.

Would be best if they include accessories to reflect the changes done to the Delorean throughout the trilogy and include a full sized remote replica of the one the Doc used to control the car with and use that remote not just to control the car but also the date indicator panel. Would be AWESOME if they did it like that coz it's definitely doable.

Lol. She looks 99.999% better than any woman her age.... Everyone gets old. Doesn't mean they stop being attractive.

Its the way of the world.
We will never again be as young as we were five minutes ago.

I miss my life in the 80' with movies I watched like superman , tv show like hulk and of course the BTTF .. Happy memory

Follow by the knight rider , blue thunder and the A team.

Last edited:

Would still bang.

So since most of us seem to be in support of accessory pack(s) for the Delorean vs 3 different cars, let talk what we would like included. It may be a pipe dream but an interesting discussion nonetheless. Here is my list I have compiled thus far...

BTTF
Lightning Rod
Box of Plutonium (if it doesn't come with Doc)
Einstein (if he doesn't come with Doc)

BTTF II
Mr. Fusion
2015 License Plate
String of Pennents (from Hill Valley sign at end that gets hooked in door)
Folding "hover" wheels (if possible)

BTTF III
Hood w/ circuit box
White wheels

I must say IF they decide to put out variations of the Delorean for BTTF II & III, the 700+ price tag isn't worth the above, minor additions.

Alison Doody is still pretty good looking in my opinion. It has been twenty five years ago so obviously she's aged, but she's not bad.

All those accessories would be great. I'd add Doc's briefcase of various currencies, the green, yellow, and red logs from the train sequence in Part III as well as the timer for them, the barcode license plate.

For $700 I want to see the lights in the Flux Capacitor be like the lights in the actual flux capacitor, with sound and I want to see time circuit that can at least be changed to different dates that we're traveled to in all three movies.

Back