Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choices are Biff 1955,George,Peggy,Doc 1955,Doc. 2015,Marty 1885.Surprised there has nt been a thread about it on here actually.Id post one but I'm not good with links and stuff.

Biff and George will never happen. Thomas Wilson is pretty over the whole BTTF craze, and unless they back up a Brinks truck to his house, will likely never sign off on his likeness. Same with Crispin Glover, this is the guy who sued Bob Gale and Universal because they used footage of him without his permission and hired a guy to impersonate him for BTTF2.

Watch this video. . . he's very against materialsim and the like. An action figure of himself seems like something that he would be very much against.

No 1985 Doc? :dunno

Because it's a given. I'm sure they're already working on him.

I went with sideshow because bbts quoted a shipping cost of $350 to ship to Ireland. I know international shipping is expensive but no way im paying that much!

I love how the SS mail ad for the delorean has a disclaimer that the product is not actually a time machine.
I suppose there could be some dodos who might get the wrong idea if the disclaimer wasn't there... You always have to have a disclaimer.

May contain nuts, or nut traces...

I love how the SS mail ad for the delorean has a disclaimer that the product is not actually a time machine.
I suppose there could be some dodos who might get the wrong idea if the disclaimer wasn't there... You always have to have a disclaimer.

What about those electronics store disclaimers that read, and I quote, "No, this iPad case for $24.99 does not come with an actual iPad."

Congrats on the 1000th post of this thread.
I wonder what it will be on when the darn thing comes out.
2 Years :thud:

austinthanks.jpg

You think it'll eclipse the 2000+ pages of the DX12?

My guess is Sideshow being funny.

What about those electronics store disclaimers that read, and I quote, "No, this iPad case for $24.99 does not come with an actual iPad."

Of that I have no doubt.
Reminds me of an episode of hardcore pawn. They had an ad that stated if you came into the store and bought any gold jewellery, they would give you the diamonds for free and only charge scrap value for the gold. The ad said "free diamonds!" and some dude came in expecting a handful of free diamonds for nothing.

My guess is Sideshow being funny.

Possibly. It will also save them a lawsuit when some idiot buys it and complains it cannot travel through time.

Of that I have no doubt.
Reminds me of an episode of hardcore pawn. They had an ad that stated if you came into the store and bought any gold jewellery, they would give you the diamonds for free and only charge scrap value for the gold. The ad said "free diamonds!" and some dude came in expecting a handful of free diamonds for nothing.

Possibly. It will also save them a lawsuit when some idiot buys it and complains it cannot travel through time.

Either these idiots are that dumb or they think they can get one over on the system. Haven't really decided which just yet.

Ok freaks, I had the conversation with my better half, told her we got another car coming baby!, she said not another big one like those 2 batmobiles right. I said yes, it's another big one but it's the Delorian, after that battle. She knows the car is coming in like 2 years and is ok. She laughed saying where are you gonna fit a 3rd car that size in your man cave, because it is not going in the living room lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok freaks, I had the conversation with my better half, told her we got another car coming baby!, she said not another big one like those 2 batmobiles right. I said yes, it's another big one but it's the Delorian, after that battle. She knows the car is coming in like 2 years and is ok. She laughed saying where are you gonna fit a 3rd car that size in your man cave, because it is not going in the living room lol

You got yourself a keeper there! :clap

Biff and George will never happen. Thomas Wilson is pretty over the whole BTTF craze, and unless they back up a Brinks truck to his house, will likely never sign off on his likeness. Same with Crispin Glover, this is the guy who sued Bob Gale and Universal because they used footage of him without his permission and hired a guy to impersonate him for BTTF2.

Watch this video. . . he's very against materialsim and the like. An action figure of himself seems like something that he would be very much against.

Because it's a given. I'm sure they're already working on him.

Interesting video. Didn't realize Crispin was so against the ending of the film like that. But he makes a good point

Interesting video. Didn't realize Crispin was so against the ending of the film like that. But he makes a good point

He was great in Willard!

When he starts pointing at 3:12, he was having a flashback.

backtothefuturegeorge.jpg

Not for nothing, but if you don't like the notion that money equals happiness, or that money's a big deal, you should probably stay far, far away from Hollywood and stick to community theater or Shakespeare in the Park.

Back