Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nice find! I’m actually working on my delorean during this crazy time.

I have to get another set of decals for the hover converted wheels so may give these a try.

Random question, what is the orientation of the VIN plate? I want to get it the right way around. I’m guessing the top of the plate faces the back of the car?

Then you are in luck! I had the same thought and sent him a message. He replied saying he has a few more additions planned:
“ I have sticker sets, slide-in carpets, bonnet carpets, heel pads, licence plates and scale cable ties etc arriving soon”

He said soon is “within a couple of weeks I hope”.

I’ll definitely be checking out what he has, the quality looks pretty good!

Then you are in luck! I had the same thought and sent him a message. He replied saying he has a few more additions planned:
? I have sticker sets, slide-in carpets, bonnet carpets, heel pads, licence plates and scale cable ties etc arriving soon?

He said soon is ?within a couple of weeks I hope?.

I?ll definitely be checking out what he has, the quality looks pretty good!

License plates at a minimum sound great!

Yeah that guy is pretty awesome. I got a license plate made up for the EM version to match my actual delorean

photostudio_1576926869175.jpg

The orientation of a VIN plate is so the top does face the back, yes.

14352417_1374528672557606_7759023003021489285_o.jpg

Yeah that guy is pretty awesome. I got a license plate made up for the EM version to match my actual delorean

View attachment 483541

The orientation of a VIN plate is so the top does face the back, yes.

View attachment 483542

Hey! Do you by any chance have a picture of the Hot Toys and Eaglemoss DeLoreans side by side? I?ve been looking everywhere for a comparison. I just ordered my first 2 issues from Eaglemoss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i dont. The EM one is superior to the HT one. Talking of the EM i have completed the build and also went in for the extra 30 issues to get the train wheels and hood box.

Sorry i dont. The EM one is superior to the HT one. Talking of the EM i have completed the build and also went in for the extra 30 issues to get the train wheels and hood box.

I agree the eaglemoss looks superior. It?s also going to cost me at least $1200 more. I?ve already ordered the flux capacitor and xmas tree mods. I?ll probably add the decal mods and the carpet. I still love my hot toys one though, and glad I bought it when I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, new to the forum and late to the game lol. Just bought the Marty Part 2 Hot toys figure. I was trying to find the Nike and Mattel decals for it. I haven't had any luck on Ebay. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank in advanced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi guys, new to the forum and late to the game lol. Just bought the Marty Part 2 Hot toys figure. I was trying to find the Nike and Mattel decals for it. I haven't had any luck on Ebay. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank in advanced.

Look up bad mother tattoos and customs. I got decals for the car from them on FB.

Look up bad mother tattoos and customs. I got decals for the car from them on FB.
Thanks for that! I believe I did contact them through ebay already. But I'm not sure so I sent them message. I didn't see it in their store though. Sucks because they have part 1 Marty decals but not part 2....

I bought some Pt2 decals from them a few months ago, and they said it was among the last batch of them they were planning to make.
Yeah, I contacted and he no longer has any.....I'm bummed out.... can't find them anywhere else.

Can someone kindly point me to who i can contact to buy a 3D Printed Mr. Fusion already Painted

Hey guys sorry if this has been posted but this thread is LONG lol. Just got the DeLorean from hot toys and I really want a nicer looking license plate. Does anyone know where to get one besides the two on eBay? 150 seems a bit steep for a tiny piece of metal and I’d like for it to say Parzival

For the time being, thats your only choices. I agree its silly money and its why im fine with the sticker... for now.

I believe mikelanemods is doing something possibly. I cant remember if he said he will be or not. He has transfers for the goodyear decals for the HT car. Most of his mods are for the Eaglemoss one. Try contacting via his website (just google mikelanemods) and he may be able to do a one off maybe. It wont be metal though.

I got him to make a 1/8th scale replica of my actual plate on my actual delorean

photostudio_1576926869175.jpg

Back