Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both sculpts honestly, I know what it's going for with the shock look from seeing the time machine, but I really wish we'd get here (and really NECA need to do it for their line of figures) is a more smiling or just happy sculpt in some way. I guess that would probably go better with a 50's Marty though.

IMO...

Re release of marty w einstein bttf 1. They wouldn't include the pup if they weren't going to announce a new doc.

Also rerelease/announcement of delorean w hover wheels.

That's a really good point. Gets some people to re-buy Marty who already had him with the extra Einstein and a new sculpt.

My guess is those Libyans will not be a part of BTTF for too much longer - CGI neo-nazis here we come. :lol
Nazis are the only ones that are safe to have a villians right now. And you can have male and female nazis (or non-binary) and it is okay to kill them all. For the next indiana Jones they had to create a time machine cause he can only fight nazis.

That's one reason why I still keep, and really love my custom Marty with the Trevor Grove sculpt. He captured an aspect of Marty's personality that the other sculpts miss. Not totally in scale with the body HT used, though.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKiZsiTFfrV3TjMVaGfGPZt1ERah_6KEBIrw&usqp=CAU
Inigo said that he's working on a sculpt for Marty that looks to be the best yet.

235884451_10227173102052868_8220588925274775366_n.jpg

I feel sad and sorry for people that care that much. It's a movie, it's not gonna change my life lol.
A fan forum with perpetual in-depth/obsessive discussion of $250+ figures, statues and collectibles based on movies/shows, many from decades ago, is probably a strange choice for you to be active in. :lol

A fan forum with perpetual in-depth/obsessive discussion of $250+ figures, statues and collectibles based on movies/shows, many from decades ago, is probably a strange choice for you to be active in. :lol
Because I don’t like one movie? Makes sense. I’m sure everyone else here loves every movie :lol

Nazis are the only ones that are safe to have a villians right now. And you can have male and female nazis (or non-binary) and it is okay to kill them all. For the next indiana Jones they had to create a time machine cause he can only fight nazis.
If there is even one non-binary or trans person hurt in Indy 5, regardless of their political affiliations, I will be leading a Twitter boycott of Disney.

Because I don’t like one movie? Makes sense. I’m sure everyone else here loves every movie :lol
You're Mr. Meh on BTTF and ROTLA yet post in related threads a lot. Those are just the ones I know about because I don't go to threads for movies/shows I consider to be meh and frequently post week after week. That's kinda the way it works for most peeps. :dunno :lol

You're Mr. Meh on BTTF and ROTLA yet post in related threads a lot. Those are just the ones I know about because I don't go to threads for movies/shows I consider to be meh and frequently post week after week. That's kinda the way it works for most peeps. :dunno :lol
So all discussions are to be one sided now? Got it. Go to any Marvel thread or ST figure thread and all you see is people criticising the movies :lol

People just don't understand you ******** on almost universally loved movies.

That's why people are on your ass lately. Honestly, the world is **** enough right now without such negativity about great films.

I am one of those who don't get how someone can dislike BTTF or Raiders. It's really baffling.

But then I've seen other similar people who have shocking taste and will defend awful ******* movies all day long.

So all discussions are to be one sided now? Got it. Go to any Marvel thread or ST figure thread and all you see is people criticising the movies :lol
To be fair both marvel and Star Wars have a lot of movies/shows/books and fans don’t always like all of them, but do like some of them hence the discussion/criticism.
But BTTF is very specific in its threads so it does seem odd for someone who doesn’t like them to be in that thread.

To be fair both marvel and Star Wars have a lot of movies/shows/books and fans don’t always like all of them, but do like some of them hence the discussion/criticism.
But BTTF is very specific in its threads so it does seem odd for someone who doesn’t like them to be in that thread.
Maybe I like the character design or the actual look of the figure? All I said was I don’t remember there being a dog in the movie cause it wasn’t memorable :lol

i need that DeLorean, missed out the first time around, thinking i could get it later, used for a decent price. WRONG... >.<

Back