Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy enough to put a new 5 mm led on to replace the broken one. All you need to know is how to solder a connection to an led. You'll also need the correct resistor which by the looks of that picture above is already attached.

His problem is not the new led. He has to take the front of the car apart. I will send him a few pictures soon, so he can do it by himself!

I will buy the second one then. Nothing to do with 4.5v? The manual specifically mentions 4.5v though. :confused:

Yes, 4.5v. I meant the polarity!

BPBN you are very kind , i really need to thank you guys for the help you are giving to me :D

His problem is not the new led. He has to take the front of the car apart. I will send him a few pictures soon, so he can do it by himself!

Yes, 4.5v. I meant the polarity!

Right so I set dial to 4.5v, plug it into the bottom of the car and I'm good to go? :)

Right so I set dial to 4.5v, plug it into the bottom of the car and I'm good to go? :)

Yes! Since you cant change the polarity (plus inside, minus outside) on the second one you cant do anything wrong!

Ah, okay, thank you. I didn't think the polarity could be switched on that one, but I'm guessing it's correct?

From what I've been told on this thread it's correct. Sorry, I'm completely ignorant about all this. Just hoping its right.

From what I've been told on this thread it's correct. Sorry, I'm completely ignorant about all this. Just hoping its right.

Yeah, just seen it is. Look at the main image - it shows pin layout printed on the plug = Neg outside and Positive inside. Just need to set it at 4.5V

Yeah, just seen it is. Look at the main image - it shows pin layout printed on the plug = Neg outside and Positive inside. Just need to set it at 4.5V

:duff Great! Can't wait to get it hooked up, gotta be better than using batteries.

Most kind of you :lol

hqdefault.jpg

I really don't know how to thank you...you really did an amazing job describing all those phases. THANK YOU!!!

I'll wait for you to test yours out first :lol :lol

Just hooked it up to the adaptor and all seems well. Lights shining bright, left it on for a while and nothing went bang :lol I assume if anything was gonna go wrong it would have happened right away.

Back