Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know many people bought a custom perspex box for theirs. I on the other hand found an ex shop display unit for £20 to which i added some fabric at a cost of £10. So for 30 notes, i think i did well. Of course, it all depends on how much space you have. Ive seen one person have an encased coffee table. Search gumtree.

Nice pic by the way

View attachment 337801

Whoa £30, that's some deal. I'm looking to spend as little as possible with so much money already committed to the car, the figures, the NECA Turtles and Blitzway Ghostbusters this year.

Don't have much space at all, this is the only vehicle I will ever be getting in this scale. Ideally I want to put it about a metre off the ground and just enough space to have it parked at an angle like you have yours there with Marty & Doc alongside. I'm trying to avoid just having it dead straight, it looks better to me at that slight angle.

Still can't get over how big it is. :lol
The lights are really impressive, brighter than I expected. If they'd just lit those time circuits and the dash it would have been sweet.

In a few months we'll finally have a Doc figure. If HT don't put the hover Delorean into production I wonder how long it will be before a 3rd party company makes a part 1 radiation suit for him.

In a few months we'll finally have a Doc figure. If HT don't put the hover Delorean into production I wonder how long it will be before a 3rd party company makes a part 1 radiation suit for him.
I'd rather the part 1 Marty radiation suit. Than I can display him in the car.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Can anyone recommend a proper AC adapter to plug this into the wall and where to get it? I'm in the U.S. Thanks.

That's the 4.5v output if I'm reading the manual correctly.

I found one with 1000mA
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017OMEW4Q?psc=1
Would that be better? Apologies for my ignorance on this subject. :lol

It can handle up to 2A at 4,5v. Maybe you will use it for something else in the future where you need more power.

The main difference is you cant change polarity BUT "All the DC connectors have - on the outside and + on the inside." So, its ok!

That's the 4.5v output if I'm reading the manual correctly.

No! The 4.5v has nothing to do with that. Buy the second one, its better for your car :) And read the manual!

Hi guys! I've just bought the delorean but I have an issue...one frontal light doesn't work! What am I supposed to do since the seller doesn't accept returns ( in from Italy )? Thanks in advance to everyone would answer me

Hi guys! I've just bought the delorean but I have an issue...one frontal light doesn't work! What am I supposed to do since the seller doesn't accept returns ( in from Italy )? Thanks in advance to everyone would answer me

There is only one solution. You have to take the front apart. The headlights are normal 5mm leds.

head.jpg

the problem is that i don't really know how to do that...:(

It's easy enough to put a new 5 mm led on to replace the broken one. All you need to know is how to solder a connection to an led. You'll also need the correct resistor which by the looks of that picture above is already attached.

It can handle up to 2A at 4,5v. Maybe you will use it for something else in the future where you need more power.

The main difference is you cant change polarity BUT "All the DC connectors have - on the outside and + on the inside." So, its ok!

No! The 4.5v has nothing to do with that. Buy the second one, its better for your car :) And read the manual!

I will buy the second one then. Nothing to do with 4.5v? The manual specifically mentions 4.5v though. :confused:

Back