Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to get rid of a car payment ha ha... I pushed my flex back a month so only have 2 left.

Hehe. A huge delorean has been my grail ever since BTTF2 came out, and i got the "making of" book. It had pics of the 2015 filming miniature, so i've always wanted one. And i will have one.
I am sincerely hoping the PT2 version is announced within at least eight weeks of the PT1 hitting Sideshow.
If not, i am seriously considering ordering another PT1 to sit on the shelf just in case i have to make the PT2 alterations myself, lol.

Right on. I have watched the movie's over n over and absolutely obsessed with TIME TRAVEL Film's. I only have found Terminator and BTTF along with Project almanac and the Time machine and few other film's that honestly do a Time Travel film great justice like 12 monkeys or Time lapse or star trek 4 voyage home. Again BTTF did it perfect sorry cant comment on dr.Who still have not binged or got to know the Doc's found Doc. Brown and stuck with him lol.

Again cant wait going to be a Amazing display when we are all done.

Last edited:
Right on. I have watched the movie's over n over and absolutely obsessed with TIME TRAVEL Film's. I only have found Terminator and BTTF along with Project almanac and the Time machine and few other film's that honestly do a Time Travel film great justice like 12 monkeys or Time lapse or star trek 4 voyage home. Again BTTF did it perfect sorry cant comment on dr.Who still have not binged or got to know the Doc's found Doc. Brown and stuck with him lol.

I am not a fan of Who. Some designs are cool(The T.A.R.D.I.S. is supposed to be larger than most towns in it's "real" form), but mostly it's fantasy with time travel aspects rather than true science fiction.
As for great time travel, have you seem Predestination? Or Primer?
Also, if you are looking for some good reads, i can recommend: "The Accidental Time Traveller", "The Man Who Folded Himself", "Timeline", or "TimeRiders".
Like you, i find the idea very intriguing, and i love a well done time travel book/show or film.
Did you watch the most recent Twelve Monkeys show?

Yeah I have like no space for this thing but damn it! I will sleep with it if need be. :lol
In fact I might just get rid of my Camo Tumbler. Tumbler cant touch the Delorean in the cool stakes imo.

Predestination was very cool nice twist. I'll have to watch the accidental time travel look's interesting. Primer i couldnt get into and follow it kinda put me to sleep ha ha sorry. I forgot to mention LOOPER and bill n teds lol or flight of the navigator or About Time was interesting time travel take. I guess need to watch 12 monkeys show also.

Also youtube has lots of crazy conspiracy Time travel storys of people walking around with cellphones :lol from old footage from old movies to a mike tyson fight time traveler :lol with a i phone before we had them when Tyson was fightin back in the day to the beetnick hipster in a old pic.:cuckoo::lol Anyway 1st rule of time travel leave no evidence and no cell phone lady's.:lol

Anyway back to the future......

Last edited:
Predestination was very cool nice twist. I'll have to watch the accidental time travel look's interesting. Primer i couldnt get into and follow it kinda put me to sleep ha ha sorry. I forgot to mention LOOPER and bill n teds lol or flight of the navigator or About Time was interesting time travel take. I guess need to watch 12 monkeys show also.

Also youtube has lots of crazy conspiracy Time travel storys of people walking around with cellphones :lol from old footage from old movies to a mike tyson fight time traveler :lol with a i phone before we had them when Tyson was fightin back in the day to the beetnick hipster in a old pic.:cuckoo::lol Anyway 1st rule of time travel leave no evidence and no cell phone lady's.:lol

Anyway back to the future......

yeah i seen that mike tyson time traveller vid but its actually one of these the guy is holding released in 1995. There were quite a few types of plenty of cameras released like these in 1995 so mystery solved!

LiveLeak-dot-com-0cb_1451978347-Casio_QV_11_1451978492.jpg

Well worth a watch.
Also, TimeRiders that i mentioned is a good series. Kind of a young adult series, but the premise is that three people who would have dies of disasters(A young Irish lad off the Titanic, an Indian girl who would have died in the rubble of her apartment, and an american computer hacker girl who was supposed to die in an airplane crash), are plucked from their doom to be set up in a small industrial building in New York. They constantly re-live two separate days over and over. The day of 9/10 and the day of 9/11. At the end of 9/11, there is a time device in the building which takes them back to 9/10. For them, they live as normal and they live and re-live those same two days over and over, to learn all the small things that make those days unique. But if anything ever changes, they are able to discover what has changed in the timeline and correct it by sending the Irish lad back in time. It's a cool premise.

Everyone talking about time travel movies makes me want to have a marathon.

Have you guys seen Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel aka FAQ Time Travel? Fun comedy worth a watch

Don't know if this has been mentioned :wink1: but a Doc figure from HT would be much appreciated :)
He would go great with the car :exactly:

I Have done my part begging for Doc. Brown on HOT TOYS FB Page. I left this picture asking for them to please release. Doc. Brown. All i can do is hope n prey.:pray: I am sticking with the theory that i read a while back that HOT TOYS IS releasing this line in movie poster release style.

Marty bttf 1 and delorean

Marty bttf2 doc and flying delorean

BTTF 3 western release's would be dream come true release i prey we get that far...As of now Doc is WAY Late to the Party.

Last edited:
anyone order this from bbts to europe? Im seeing a cost of $619 as the only option for shipping for the item on usps express. No way am i paying that much for shipping!

anyone order this from bbts to europe? Im seeing a cost of $619 as the only option for shipping for the item on usps express. No way am i paying that much for shipping!

About two weeks ago it was 300$. Maybe the dont want any orders from Europe.

At bttf.net the shipping costs are 100$.

Anything high-end from BBTS is a guaranteed customs charge anyway, I'd hate to think of what it would be for the Delorean. And yeah $619 shipping cost? **** that.

I'm going to get mine marked as "Barbie car, gift, $45"
I'll let you know if it makes it through customs.

Yeah the only problem is if you get caught by customs being dishonest i think you might have to pay a hefty fine.

Back