HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got any Hot Toys AVP Predator chest armor for sale at a reasonable price? In fact I'm not even after the whole armor, I'm really just after one of the black lugs in the inside rear of the armor, the piece that holds the flexible back strip in place.

I was re-posing one of my Ancients, I most definately was not playing with it, and it was not kicking xenomorph butt, honest, when one of these 'lugs' just dropped off, and seems to have vanished into thin air.

these are my babies :yess:
165801_250084195104821_1179989457_n.jpg

Nice sharing there, guys.

Here's my only AVP Scar, with TD mask.
IMG_0189-1.jpg

Scar is standing in middle of my HT predators' layers.
IMG_0173copy.jpg

Now i am waiting for the New HT p2, and hope HT will have some news on AVP predator after the new P2.

Last edited:
Nice sharing there, guys.

Here's my only AVP Scar, with TD mask.
IMG_0189-1.jpg

Scar is standing in middle of the HT predators' layers.
IMG_0173copy.jpg

Now i am waiting for the New HT p2, and hope HT will have something news on AVP predator after the new P2.

Wow nice collection you've got there mate, nice scar helmet!

P.S: Where did you get the mad helm from?

Saw that thread awhile back, and yes the helmet is a must for scar owners. In my opinion the HT scar helm is to dark and looks like someone went at it with a toothpick!

Yeah, the original HT scar mask is not accurate as well...
So the TD scar mask is a good replacement.

Let's hope HT new AVP predator will have big improvement, and more accurate as well.

Wow nice guys! wish i had the chance to own these guys, especially 8th Anicom - Scar

still can't believe I got my anicom scar for 300.00 LOL the seller had no idea what he had and didn't speak very good english :D I complained that the box was in bad shape and he settled to give me a 200.00 refund. It has been my best buy so far due to the fact that he is the rarest hot toys pred :yess:

That's literally a steal bro. I mean you seriously stole that piece from the poor guy. Ah well. He should've known what he had. Gotta do your research when you sell your stuff. Thanks again for the awesome trade. Did I leave you feedback yet?

still can't believe I got my anicom scar for 300.00 LOL the seller had no idea what he had and didn't speak very good english :D I complained that the box was in bad shape and he settled to give me a 200.00 refund. It has been my best buy so far due to the fact that he is the rarest hot toys pred :yess:

Daylight robbery.:lol

Very nice bro, but yeah you kinda like stole the guys figure lol. Also i saw a Anicom - Scar About a month and a half back on eBay for $500, I literally ____zed myself till i saw the U.S ONLY SHIPPING :monkey4

Hey guys. So I have my Celtic listed for sale. But damn I really do love that figure. Was thinking maybe I should keep my Celtic and sell Scar instead? I'm know Scar is the main hero predator of the AVP film, but damn Celtic has just such an awesome bio!

Back