HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scar without armor
rlyiv9.jpg

is very muscular. Wolf predator is Bruce Lee's style

wow either scar is little challenged down there or theres no such thing as a predawiener/yatja_____.

For some reason, all of the Predator anatomy art out there makes their private areas look like they have three erm... well, I don't have to go into detail. That's definitely not what that post was for ;).

I just need to futz my Elders preds again with the hot water trick. Ah I goota get back to it.

Wow those yautja ladies must have guards inside their wombs... the men have to have 3 testies to produce a spearm powerful enough to break through lol

Can we please drop this, guys? Seriously, I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but discussions on Pred genitalia don't really belong here :).

Well, yeah. But Wolf's also old, so the formula's a little weird. I personally don't see ahything wrong with a buff Predator. It's a matter of personal taste, nothing more.
Nah...it looks stupid. Predators are buff, but not huge. They should look like Predator 1, always. Which is why the Wolf sucked. He was too skinny, and the AvP preds were too fat. Awful.

Wow those yautja ladies must have guards inside their wombs... the men have to have 3 testies to produce a spearm powerful enough to break through lol

:slap:slap

It doesn't always have to look like P1, it just doesn't. That's why we got the cool Elders and others. :huh

Whats the big deal about chunky or skinny preds? Different sizes call for originality. You can't have everyone looking like the Preds from P1 and P2.

Nah...it looks stupid. Predators are buff, but not huge. They should look like Predator 1, always. Which is why the Wolf sucked. He was too skinny, and the AvP preds were too fat. Awful.

:slap:slap

Whats the big deal about chunky or skinny preds? Different sizes call for originality. You can't have everyone looking like the Preds from P1 and P2.

Totally agree with GatackFC. Preds can be as diverse at humans or any other species. No one's gonna tell a black person that he should look Chinese or Hispanic. One comes from a different culture and the other from another. I like the idea that there are all kinds of different tribes and physiques and armors and looks to Preds. If they all looked the same, it would be rather boring.

I have finally goten an AvP Pred :yess:.. It's a Customized Chopper with the ancient asia edition mask, and single breast plate. Once i get him I'm gonna start buying various custom pieces for him, and make up a back story for him :D

Totally agree with GatackFC. Preds can be as diverse at humans or any other species. No one's gonna tell a black person that he should look Chinese or Hispanic. One comes from a different culture and the other from another. I like the idea that there are all kinds of different tribes and physiques and armors and looks to Preds. If they all looked the same, it would be rather boring.

Agreed.
Love the different looks and sizes for preds.

I have finally goten an AvP Pred :yess:.. It's a Customized Chopper with the ancient asia edition mask, and single breast plate. Once i get him I'm gonna start buying various custom pieces for him, and make up a back story for him :D

I think I saw that one on eBay. Congrats on the buy, man :)!

That would be awesome. Here's how one of my Ancients first looked like when I got him.

AncientMid.jpg
AncientLow.jpg

I think I saw that one on eBay. Congrats on the buy, man :)!

Yea and I think it was sold from a boardie here too.

Back