1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's plenty to cry about in this world, not crying for a fictional character that can be brought back doesn't make one a sociopath. Some men are more sensitive than others, some guys fathers are more sensitive than others lmao

I think they were more referring to the fact that he said he was laughing at others crying.

Yeah I got a little teary eyed toward the end.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Took my PO out of this and put it against the Mark 7. Figured that the aftermarket is way too overpriced to pick up later and that it was too good to miss (looking at you Homecoming Stark suit).

Also decent that there's a good 12 months between the MK7 and the MK85 releases.

Can't wait to kick myself for this after they reveal the additional accessory(ies).

so Iron Man...

Odds of getting a battle-damaged version? I’ll settle for Non-BD, but really wanting the aforementioned version...

so Iron Man...

Odds of getting a battle-damaged version? I’ll settle for Non-BD, but really wanting the aforementioned version...
I would imagine pretty good, knowing how many they make.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

so Iron Man...

Slim to none considering how many chances they have had over the years and the only one they have ever made was from the 1st Avengers movie

Has it been speculated what the additional secret accessories on this may be?

There's the obvious one but I hoping there's not much more. If there is I'm going to have to re-think getting this.

Slim to none considering how many chances they have had over the years and the only one they have ever made was from the 1st Avengers movie

I wouldn't count one out further down the line. Depends on the legacy of the movie really.

The MK50 would make a better looking BD figure IMO just because of how much of the suit is missing when he gets stabbed.

I see a BD version with the you know what accessory coming ..C’mon how can HT not make one after EG made 1.2 Billion

Back