1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No question IW is the better film. Its the modern day ESB. Endgame was better after multiple viewings but at first I thought it was a bit of a let down. I had all of these ideas that I thought would be awesome and while they did introduce the multiverse, they didnt really use that to its fullest extent (i.e. bringing in xmen and fantastic four). I knew that was a longshot though.

Figure looks great. Will keep IW Thanos with normal headsculpt, and menacing headsculpt for the helmeted EG look.

I like both films, but IW is def. the superior film overall. EG certainly had some of the best moments in the MCU however.

I'm so excited for this guy. He'll be my only MCU figure, and a darn nice one at that.

I'll be displaying mine with the mindset that it's based on Infinity War too. I loved IW but didn't care much for Endgame personally.

Not much between Infinity War & Endgame for me. Both are utterly superb (imo) and both comfortably sit in my top five MCU flicks...and this Thanos will nicely rep the two films on the shelf.

Reviews are good and all but I'm not sure why some don't ever compare said figure with other hot toys figures to give you a sense of scale and quality. I know some do, but not all.

Third party already covering the nano gauntlet for this figure so you don't need to buy another $400+ figure for it.

81224117_896041307459669_6719632125940727808_o.jpg

81183155_896041370792996_3649497487380578304_o.jpg

80644044_896041250793008_8216312917314764800_o.jpg

81707253_896041400792993_7348653734529859584_o.jpg

82038674_896041394126327_5393233061137612800_o.jpg

The only problem with the third party option, is that while Thanos would have the grinning head sculpt and the Nano Gauntlet, the armor isn't damaged, thus not making it 100% screen accurate......:)

The only problem with the third party option, is that while Thanos would have the grinning head sculpt and the Nano Gauntlet, the armor isn't damaged, thus not making it 100% screen accurate......:)
And people who are looking for that are in luck! Once Hot Toys announces an entirely new figure just for the BD armor people can buy that.

The majority of people would rather have this version with the Infinity Gauntlet to be the definitive Thanos and also have the Nano gauntlet as an accessory.

Main thing is you can't leave the arm bent like that long term because there is a good chance it will stick together. They need to make a complete bent arm to go with that.

And people who are looking for that are in luck! Once Hot Toys announces an entirely new figure just for the BD armor people can buy that.

The majority of people would rather have this version with the Infinity Gauntlet to be the definitive Thanos and also have the Nano gauntlet as an accessory.

This. I'm all for screen accuracy, but if requires dropping another $465 or so for just a bit more battle damage I'm willing to be flexible. :lol

Literally no one would ever look at this Thanos with the hulk gauntlet on display and be like, 'THAT'S ALL WRONG!'

Main thing is you can't leave the arm bent like that long term because there is a good chance it will stick together. They need to make a complete bent arm to go with that.

Yeah, no way I'm buying that without a sculpted bent arm. 1. It looks terrible like that. 2. Like you said, it will ruin the arm.

Back