1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see why there is no non helmet photos on the blogs. He has no hair on top. Seriously like wtf. They should have just done 2 heads then. They would have undoubtedly charged more money though. I mean i was never going to pose him without the helmet anyway, but the fact they made him so bald underneath just to incorporate the helmet.

This is what took them so long?
I guess screw anyone who wanted to display him with the helmet off, because that's just terrible. And he looks more like Coulson with it off. Also the helmet looks comically big. Pathetic. Cancelled.
I love how they word these "updates" like they did us a favor while neglecting to post any pics with the helmet off. :lol

Last edited:
credits to @azukis_toy

316410853_10219502976319901_8625764403841184640_n.jpg

316098994_10219502976759912_7667242407156088501_n.jpg

317497646_10219502977559932_5557928006898838249_n.jpg

316423753_10219502972559807_3729584698878033261_n.jpg

316956180_10219502974719861_5194867995337427334_n.jpg

316546971_10219502975399878_8340736043014126622_n.jpg

317566399_10219502975759887_162261888213637329_n.jpg

ooft no wonder all the promotional pictures are with the helmet on. the sculpt makes it look like his face has been squished into the bottom half to work with the huge helmet, which now HAS to be on. obviously not the best pictures yet but wow, this feels like a miss, at least at these bad angles. would love to be proven wrong but this feels extremely terrible considering the insane wait. hiding it is the biggest concern to me that the 'bad angles' are just what the sculpt is.

those new bao pictures look better but still...you can see why hot toys are hiding that.

This is what took them so long?
I guess screw anyone who wanted to display him with the helmet off, because that's just terrible. And he looks more like Coulson with it off. Also the helmet looks comically big. Pathetic. Cancelled.
I love how they word these "updates" like they did us a favor while neglecting to post any pics with the helmet off. :lol
Your post makes it sound like you could have thrown together a few thousand of these yourself in far less time, lol.
That costume is probably what took the time. I can't even conceive of where you'd start with that suit.
It's so complicated.

I honestly think there is no way to do loki with a removable helmet without these issues. Really the best thing to have done would be just 2 heads. They managed it on the original one though so i'm curious for those that have the og version, how did they do it back then?
It was a very thin, two-piece helmet that was quite tricky to attach. And the head was slightly smaller than it should have been for true 1/6 so it made the body look chunky if you displayed it without the helmet.

I'm keeping my order for this one, but without the helmet it is off-putting to say the least.
NEVER displaying him without that helmet.

It seems like they took off quite a bit of the hair sculpt from the prototype
in order to slightly reduce the helmet size.

Should have been two sculpts in the box to make this 100x better.

Hmmm. Disappointing that the sculpt doesn't really scream Tom Hiddleston and definitely not when the helmet is off. Think I'll still get it though and maybe later buy the Loki TV show headsculpts when parted out....if compatible.

Will reserve judgement for more photos and videos but so far he looks great with the helmet on and like Agent Coulson with the helmet off :oops:

Regardless, the tailoring on the costume is really nice.

Hmmm. Disappointing that the sculpt doesn't really scream Tom Hiddleston and definitely not when the helmet is off. Think I'll still get it though and maybe later buy the Loki TV show headsculpts when parted out....if compatible.
I'm gonna be rich I own 2 Ragnarok Loki. :lol

Whose sculpt isn't perfect but does have a very slight smirk and isn't bald. Guess I will keep my PO to get the outfit anyway. Some of those pics remind me more of Hannibal Lecter than anything; same expression. 😲

I think he looks great, and while a unhelmeted sculpt would be great, I just don’t think that could ever look great on its own with a removable helmet.

If you want a phase one/classic comic loki, this is for you.

I’d get him, but I have way too much the next couple months to pay. But I have classic and TVA on order.

I’ll get this in a couple months if it’s still around maybe.

But I think he looks great, just shouldn’t have made it a removable helm so people couldn’t ***** as much.

I think he looks great, and while a unhelmeted sculpt would be great, I just don’t think that could ever look great on its own with a removable helmet.

If you want a phase one/classic comic loki, this is for you.

I’d get him, but I have way too much the next couple months to pay. But I have classic and TVA on order.

I’ll get this in a couple months if it’s still around maybe.

But I think he looks great, just shouldn’t have made it a removable helm so people couldn’t ***** as much.
IMO it's a reasonable issue tho. Loki doesn't spend that much time in the films with a helmet. Plus HT has had a lot of bites at the apple re the sculpt.

Oh, well, I'm keeping the PO; but with outstanding figs sometimes I get 2; need more in hand pics.

These are purely thoughts based on what I’m seeing:
Sculpt is terrific
The photos showing the hair looking bad are terrible photos that seem to be distorting how the hair looks and may not be as bad as in seems but yes the hair looks better in the proto probably because they used two separate heads.
It’s fairly common for hair and helmets to significantly change how a face looks. Go and cover over your Jyn Erso hair and watch how much better the face sculpt suddenly looks.
The likely two main reasons for the delay are probably, as someone said, the costume, and two, the change in the sculpt would have meant back and forth approval with Marvel/Disney and Hiddleston and sometimes that can take awhile with lawyers and if TH is unavailable due to work.
Doing two separate heads would have been great, but would have increased the cost and likely delayed the figure even longer.
It’s a shame HT refuses to be honest with their communications, it would probably alleviate a lot of the agro building towards them. I know it’s not the same thing but look how visible Jazzinc operates.

Back