1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are much better pics of him without the helmet floating around. I don’t think this looks as bad as people are making out and the initial pics are misleading imo.

From a realistic point of view, his hair would be that flat after wearing that helmet, lets be honest.

I sold my Ragnarok Loki last year to prepare for this…
I am a fool 🤣
Thankfully I never PO so no NRD lost. Maybe if it’s 25% off and free shipping I’ll buy it.
Although to be fair blogger pictures suck butt and all these light box reviews won’t help.

Yeah I was tempted for the updated body, which is the only thing better than the original. The sculpt and helmet are a big step back though. The original was and still is my grail piece and I’m happy with that.

Still a great figure for those without the OG though.

View attachment 610100View attachment 610101
Crazy... This does look better then the new one.. man hot toys 🤦🏻 what an L

Wait 900 days expecting an upgrade

Get a downgrade 👉🏻

Screenshot_2022-11-29-01-49-33-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-29-01-50-01-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hmmm. Disappointing that the sculpt doesn't really scream Tom Hiddleston and definitely not when the helmet is off. Think I'll still get it though and maybe later buy the Loki TV show headsculpts when parted out....if compatible.
I was thinking this too but then you cant have him with the helmet and the suit will turn into corn flakes

This is disappointing.. All that wait and they come up with Paul Rudd with a receeding hairline...
Glad I canceled my PO.

Its like Cable figure looking like a bobblehead without his poncho... Just absolute horrendous quality.

When you see the head without the helmet, it really doesn't look like him at all.
This figure definitely needed two separate head sculpts.
Definitely. Instead they chose a way that hurt both headsculpts

Wow!!
That looks really good!!
I love the intensity in his eyes!!

Even though I have the Ragnarok Loki,
and I’m a one figure per character rule guy (still hanging in) I may still have to pick up this sculpt if the production version is near as good as this
I have great respect for ppl who can do this. Every time I think I'm just going to get one version of a character just to have it represented in the collection, I end up going overboard :LOL: :thud:

Guys I would wait to see more quality photos and videos. Lens distortion is doing a lot of the damage in that one image. As Iron Logan pointed out on Instagram, these two images are the same sculpt…

View attachment 610251
Yup! I posted the link to those Bao Photography photos on the previous page but everyone is focusing on the bad pic that keeps getting reposted :lol

Once we get a video review, I'm sure we'll truly see how good or bad the sculpt is.
For sure! the reaction is also par for the course with nearly every HT release. Sure, sometimes the bad photos=bad figure, but lots of times the initial bad photos are just that and not 100% representative of the figure.

I have great respect for ppl who can do this. Every time I think I'm just going to get one version of a character just to have it represented in the collection, I end up going overboard :LOL: :thud:
I used to do this but then I realized that sometimes different looks for the same character represent very different things (Like anakin and vader but that is an extreme example)

Like snowspeeder luke and Jedi luke are both very important to have for a star wars collector I think. Same character but very different stages in his journey

Back