1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With such an extensive delay, I think the most logical explanation has to be a new headsculpt.

And since they're using a new headsculpt they probably had to update that oversized prototype bucket...hopefully to make it more form fitting or preferably offering a second HS with the helmet on it already.
None of this explains why SS is showing this as "just arrived" and is actively charging people for it, though.

People are just going by that Tweet I guess, though I don't know where the source is from (legitimately) and can't read anything but English. It might as well say "Spaghetti half price" for all I know and I'd have to believe it.

00678B30-110A-4E9A-8789-2F5A5CD8E853.jpeg

Yep, got the same email as well. Really don't understand why they have him marked as just arrived and we're charging people like he was releasing. Can't wait for Queen Studios, but really need to see them get a worldwide license so they can ship to the US.

I understand covid is causing delays, but some of these figures should have been out almost a year ago already. They pushed out some figures like black/gold spider-man and 2 pack Boba Fett within a year of announcement.

It asked me did I want to cancel my order weird!!!must be a longer delay then the usual.
Yeah, I got the same cancelation email yesterday after receiving the delay email the day before.

Saying per FTC regulation you have until April 15th to decide if you don't want to cancel. If you don't select anything it will automatically cancel.

I have never seen anything like this before and it's not like this is the first ever long delay. Wonder what's up with this or if this is just something new?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220319-105135_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220319-105135_Gmail.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
Yeah, I got the same cancelation email yesterday after receiving the delay email the day before.

Saying per FTC regulation you have until April 15th to decide if you don't want to cancel. If you don't select anything it will automatically cancel.

I have never seen anything like this before and it's not like this is the first ever long delay. Wonder what's up with this or if this is just something new?
It’s something new. When placing orders now one can choose to “protect” their orders which will ensure it won’t get canceled no matter how much its delayed. One can also change existing orders if they just want to avoid the emails.

0E9D8F42-9280-4A4B-B6E6-5210A89C3A74.jpeg

Weird because I went in and hit the “Protect My Order” button on ALL of my SS preorders a few days ago (including Loki) and still got this email, and big red banner on my account info at SS, and a new warning that Loki was about to be cancelled. I hope there won’t be multiple iterations of needed action steps to take to save EVERY preorder we have from now on…

Honestly, this preorder process has become absolutely torturous in recent years. If it weren’t for fear of missing a top tier release, I’d give up the whole thing as a bad practice completely.

Back