1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm hoping the delay is due to them upgrading the sculpt. Kind of ****** to see the great Loki sculpts they've been doing lately and then you end up with this for the figure. :slap

Top it off with the already super oversized helmet and it's a pretty disappointing figure for something that should be a 2.0.

pGhizqm.png
WQqTmHm.png

JKin3LC.png

Yeah I'm hoping the delay is due to them upgrading the sculpt. Kind of ****** to see the great Loki sculpts they've been doing lately and then you end up with this for the figure. :slap

Top it off with the already super oversized helmet and it's a pretty disappointing figure for something that should be a 2.0.

pGhizqm.png
WQqTmHm.png

JKin3LC.png
They don't even need to upgrade the sculpt. They can just use a modified version of the TVA head. They are technically the same version from the same timeline.

When they did the original Loki sculpt, it was a nice touch to have the helmet be removeable, but nowadays, you'd expect them to do a helmeted sculpt and unmasked one as separate items to maintain the illusion there's a normal sized head in there, lol.

^ Not a chance in hell this will release in feb.
Agreed. That is just SS pushing out the last payment because it's not going to be ready. I would be shocked if it got released in HK by March let alone even the states having a chance. Plus they have the Chinese New Year happening soon and everything shutting down for a while.

I wonder if they are still going to do the exclusive piece that was only going to be available at Cons or now just include it as a regular?

Received my “Arriving Soon” notice from Sideshow! Guess he’s shipping soon?

Where are the blogger photos?
Haven't got mine yet. This will be the 3rd figure that's releasing from SS that I haven't had any luck getting shipping notifications for yet. I'm starting to think paying them off before is not the way since they already have my money 😂
They’re probably going to try the simultaneous release with this one so blogger photos and early unboxing happening on the same day
I really hope that is the case. I'm surprised they are doing that with this figure.

Haven't got mine yet. This will be the 3rd figure that's releasing from SS that I haven't had any luck getting shipping notifications for yet. I'm starting to think paying them off before is not the way since they already have my money 😂
Sideshow has mentioned that if you pay your figure off in advance, it actually messes up their system in that it puts you at the bottom of the list, or something to that effect. If I remember correctly, if you want to pay your figure off in advance, they recommend calling them so that they can make sure your not "kicked out of line" essentially. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing something like this

I have seen no such email. I preordered on 06/18/20 (day one) and am using Flex Pay. My final payment is currently scheduled for 03/20/22, but there's been no word of release in Hong Kong so it's doubtful. We'll see what happens in the next week or so.

Back