1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so odd. I wonder if SS’s computer is glitching…

View attachment 566120
I dont think that's the case. When they have there glitch it doesn't do it like this. If you remember correctly with Miles Morales, it happened just like this. No one believed it to be true because we hadn't heard from HK, then they released it at same time.
I have seen no such email. I preordered on 06/18/20 (day one) and am using Flex Pay. My final payment is currently scheduled for 03/20/22, but there's been no word of release in Hong Kong so it's doubtful. We'll see what happens in the next week or so.
If you are doing a flex pay, you won't get that email yet because your final payment isn't until the 20th. It doesn't matter when you order, SS sticks to your payment schedule even if they have the item in stock.

I dont think that's the case. When they have there glitch it doesn't do it like this. If you remember correctly with Miles Morales, it happened just like this. No one believed it to be true because we hadn't heard from HK, then they released it at same time.

If you are doing a flex pay, you won't get that email yet because your final payment isn't until the 20th. It doesn't matter when you order, SS sticks to your payment schedule even if they have the item in stock.
I should have been more specific in my comment. I know how the Flex Pay works and all that. What I meant was I haven't seen any kind of notification of arriving soon or anything. That's why I listed my order date, scheduled final payment date, and the fact that Hong Kong hasn't even seen the figure yet that I'm aware of. I don't think mine will charge on the 20th. Last month I got the delay notification within a day or two of what was supposed to be the final charge. I'm good either way as I've gotten used to the waiting.

I hope the dam breaks on figure releases. Summer Showcase figures from 2020 are still yet to be released! :slap

Sideshow has mentioned that if you pay your figure off in advance, it actually messes up their system in that it puts you at the bottom of the list, or something to that effect. If I remember correctly, if you want to pay your figure off in advance, they recommend calling them so that they can make sure your not "kicked out of line" essentially. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing something like this
I have had both happen! It's random most recently with miles morales. This figure no notice.

Sideshow has mentioned that if you pay your figure off in advance, it actually messes up their system in that it puts you at the bottom of the list, or something to that effect. If I remember correctly, if you want to pay your figure off in advance, they recommend calling them so that they can make sure your not "kicked out of line" essentially. I could be wrong, but I remember hearing something like this
I think if you choose to pay off the figure during the pre-order process (why anyone would do this is beyond me), then your place in line stays. If you're on flexpay and decide to pay it off as it gets closer to release, that's the process that bumps you to the bottom of the line...

I think if you choose to pay off the figure during the pre-order process (why anyone would do this is beyond me), then your place in line stays. If you're on flexpay and decide to pay it off as it gets closer to release, that's the process that bumps you to the bottom of the line...
Ah, that's my problem then. I push the last payment through during the original last month instead of letting them continue to bump the last payment. I do that to keep my figure budget in line and organized.

I've stopped with preorders anyway, so I won't have this problem going forward. This clears up the problem I've had lately.

Ahsoka is showing as just arrived with SS now as well. I don't think these are glitches. I think they are doing a couple simultaneous releases with HK.

Ahsoka had been rumored to be doing this as to why she was taking so long.

1647267526693.png

People will speculate they're updating the sculpt.
Realistically, no they're not.
Optimistically, yay?

I also pre-ordered this and the delay is baffling given so many of you have almost paid up for it. But then, it's Hot Toys. Expect to either be disappointed or wait until you're 10 steps closer to the great beyond before you see anything.

So, as anticipated, my Loki email arrived today bumping my final payment to 04/20. However, after seeing your posts, I don't expect that to happen either. This will be over a two year wait from order to delivery now.

With such an extensive delay, I think the most logical explanation has to be a new headsculpt.

And since they're using a new headsculpt they probably had to update that oversized prototype bucket...hopefully to make it more form fitting or preferably offering a second HS with the helmet on it already.

Back