1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it if this figure comes out with the same head as the TVA figure or one of similar quality that'll put a serious dent in whatever enthusiasm is there right now for that TVA figure (which is primarily because of the headsculpt) - especially since the TVA figure isn't coming out till 2023 apparently.

Pretty much what I want but I guess this figure is stuck with one of the worst Loki sculpts I've seen them do.

245705235_4722154574469635_8370137415931685876_n.jpg

If the likeness doesn't wow me on reveal i'm going to cancel most likely. I have my Ragnarok Loki and like that one just fine, but i kinda wanted another shot at TA loki.

But doesn’t the Loki show technically take place directly after the events of A1?
It does...but I was specifically referring to Hiddelston's age and not Loki's in-character age, which would technically be the same but it's clear Tom Hiddleston has aged a bit. It's been about 10 years.

Aftermarket prices for that new head sculpt will be astronomical. People who want it to pair with an earlier Loki release will probably be better off buying the complete TVA Loki figure & selling off what they don't want...

Aftermarket prices for that new head sculpt will be astronomical. People who want it to pair with an earlier Loki release will probably be better off buying the complete TVA Loki figure & selling off what they don't want...
That’s what I expect many to do. I know I’m actually considering it. Just a shame that using the TVA Loki sculpt on the EG one means no helmet

Holy necro post from me right. Any news on this? It was supposed to ship this month.

Back