1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the first episode of Loki and I loved it. Eager to see what figure or potentially figures this show yields.

Same! It definitely looks promising. I need a Loki back on my shelf after I sold my ragnarok one a while back, might get this EG one, but think it’ll be best to see what comes from the show

Two years has become the new normal from pre-order to in-hand. Kind of takes some of the wind out of the hobby. Hopefully post-pandemic HT gets back to a more aggressive release schedule and a more conservative pre-order schedule. Stuff is really starting to pile-up.

Two years has become the new normal from pre-order to in-hand. Kind of takes some of the wind out of the hobby. Hopefully post-pandemic HT gets back to a more aggressive release schedule and a more conservative pre-order schedule. Stuff is really starting to pile-up.
It doesn't help that HT has been on a re-issuing binge lately...ugh!

Me, too. I'm fine with it, as much as I'm looking forward to getting it. Got a lot on my plate my right now.

Back