1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finding out about this exclusive accessory apparently exclusive to some Asian event version of Loki... Not cool HT
0be67c79635a23e46c122f7af374e59b.jpg

Wtf?! Ok, what the hell is HT doing?

Ah, yes. Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if these will start popping up on eBay...

Man I hope they start popping up on ebay! Would go perfect for my Tony workshop display with Banner in it. Though, if they do pop up, I'm sure they would be outrageously priced unfortunately.

Im really glad they put this out... especially for those who might have missed out on the original.

I really hope they make the Loki from Thor 1.
It was teased alongside Thor and Odin...but Hot toys failed to bring it out.
Considering how the previous versions of Loki have sold through at retail,I for 1 hope they go back and release him.

I'm due for another Loki, but as time goes on I'm less and less impressed with the EG version. This version from the show looks fun but it'll be dependent on accessories as well. TFAWS Bucky and Vision 2.0 are really bare bones for the price tag.

LOKIMAINIMAGE.jpg

I'm due for another Loki, but as time goes on I'm less and less impressed with the EG version. This version from the show looks fun but it'll be dependent on accessories as well. TFAWS Bucky and Vision 2.0 are really bare bones for the price tag.

View attachment 514691

Yeah, I'm not completely sold either, but i missed out on the original Avengers Loki, so this is my best chance right now.

I wish the extra accessory had been a sideshow exclusive or something. Shame.

Also, for those that had the original, how does that leather outfit hold up still? Especially in the dryer climates…

I’m hovering over the preorder button lol

Back