1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies, that’s really good to know he didn’t turn out like all the nick fury’s I’ve seen pics of.

It’s just such a Iconic look, I’m having trouble talking myself outta it and waiting for a TVA version I’d prefer overall 😂

It’s just such a Iconic look, I’m having trouble talking myself outta it and waiting for a TVA version I’d prefer overall 😂
Same!!!! Plus if they actually end up doing Sylvie (I doubt it but hope I’m wrong) they’ll compliment each other nicely on the shelf.

Same!!!! Plus if they actually end up doing Sylvie (I doubt it but hope I’m wrong) they’ll compliment each other nicely on the shelf.
Well they did tease them both but we have seen other reveals since then with no more word. Perhaps they will go into the “not to be made” pile.
Or maybe they are still working on the heads.

OK that's what i thought. Just making sure. I really hope they fix the proto sculpt on this cuz it looks bad atm. The proportions are all wrong on his forehead. Kinda wish they would just retool the old head and call it done.

OK that's what i thought. Just making sure. I really hope they fix the proto sculpt on this cuz it looks bad atm. The proportions are all wrong on his forehead. Kinda wish they would just retool the old head and call it done.
The problem with the old head is that there's a lack of proper likeness and it was a bit small(So the head could have the helmet and still not seem too big when the helmet was on). I have a custom on my desk here at work with the original head and it's lacking something in likeness, especially compared to a more recent sculpt like the Ragnarok one but, that one is a little too big in comparison. In my mind, they should have made an unhelmeted sculpt and also a helmeted one that had the helmet be better in proportion, with just his face poking out, and make it not removeable.

Will be wanting this one but the current likeness is weak, really hope they pull something better out of the hat come release.

But the TVA headsculpt reflects an older Hiddleston, whereas the Avengers one should reflect a younger Hiddleston...so it technically wouldn't be accurate if they were to reuse the TVA one (even if it a stronger sculpt).

I'd accept the TVA sculpt being reused but maybe it's possible to de-age it to 2012 Hiddleston - the T1 MMS136 T-800 face very much appeared to be a de-aged version of the T2 MMS117 head that came out first.

Of course technically we shouldn't be seeing Loki age at all in this timeframe.

But the TVA headsculpt reflects an older Hiddleston, whereas the Avengers one should reflect a younger Hiddleston...so it technically wouldn't be accurate if they were to reuse the TVA one (even if it a stronger sculpt).
But doesn’t the Loki show technically take place directly after the events of A1?

Back