1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted the picture below a few pages back in agreement that HT missed the right thigh, but upon watching Endgame for the 11th time (At the moment i'm typing this... "on your left"), I paid closer attention to this armor this time and noticed that it's NOT actually silver there. The legs are just REALLY glossy and it only appears to be silver.

If you watch the scene right after the time heist when everyone comes back to the time platform, watch his legs right as the nano suit goes away. Both legs appear to have that silver sheen for a split second, but it goes away... So at least in that sense, the armor is accurate, but it is still too thin. I'll just try to ignore that :lol

wm.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this today. It's fantastic! On the front is the flap over the right leg supposed to be different from the flap over the left? the left is silver and the right is not painted. just looking to see if I need to return or it is actually supposed to be that way...

Just got this today. It's fantastic! On the front is the flap over the right leg supposed to be different from the flap over the left? the left is silver and the right is not painted. just looking to see if I need to return or it is actually supposed to be that way...

Yes, that is accurate.

wm6.jpg

I posted the picture below a few pages back in agreement that HT missed the right thigh, but upon watching Endgame for the 11th time (At the moment i'm typing this... "on your left"), I paid closer attention to this armor this time and noticed that it's NOT actually silver there. The legs are just REALLY glossy and it only appears to be silver.

If you watch the scene right after the time heist when everyone comes back to the time platform, watch his legs right as the nano suit goes away. Both legs appear to have that silver sheen for a split second, but it goes away... So at least in that sense, the armor is accurate, but it is still too thin. I'll just try to ignore that :lol

View attachment 492426

The leg looks as silver as the other silver parts

View attachment 492426

giphy.gif

Watching that clip, and in the screenshot posted above, the silver was clearly actually on BOTH thighs, not just the right thigh. So Hot Toys actually messed up even more than we thought.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy from Toys Buying Agent. Their price was simply too good to pass up! Now the 10-21 business day wait... :tap

After my temporary beef with TBA, mine should be arriving tomorrow! Currently with customs now...hopefully no charges/fees... :pray:

Well mine ended up arriving a week late. Stinks I was just coming from Jersey to PA. A week for an 8 Hour drive either way I absolutely love this figure. While he doesn’t have the wow factor the infinity war version had With all the cool accessories and add-ons he still looks really cool on the shelf.

8E24CED0-F0C8-4992-A47D-0F0DECA02D97.jpg

Well mine ended up arriving a week late. Stinks I was just coming from Jersey to PA. A week for an 8 Hour drive either way I absolutely love this figure. While he doesn’t have the wow factor the infinity war version had With all the cool accessories and add-ons he still looks really cool on the shelf.

View attachment 493609

Awesome sauce...still waiting on mine even though it said it was supposed to arrive today...dang customs! :gah:

After my temporary beef with TBA, mine should be arriving tomorrow! Currently with customs now...hopefully no charges/fees... :pray:
Hey gmoney5000, when you receive your hot toys Avengers Endgame War Machine, please be sure to post pics...... of the box..... :)

HT figures are gmoney's version of Schrodinger's cat. He simultaneously has them and doesn't have them....until he opens the box to find out. :lol

The biggest quantum mechanics paradox of all time! What is more important to G$...the figure or the box...?

Back