1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?d rank this guy #5 out of 6 but I actually do quite like it. I think it?s just because they set the bar so high with the previous 3 releases and it?s so obvious they phoned this guy in.

View attachment 490252

Looks like you?re missing 1 WM. I can?t say with 100% that you?re missing HT?s IM3 WM Mk. II, but if your Mk. II has ED 445 (Erectile Dysfunction-4 minutes and 45 seconds) printed on his left shoulder then I?m correct!

All joking aside, the WM Mk. VI is the first armor I?ve passed on in quite some time. This is the first good picture seeing them all lined up like that which make them look damn good! It definitely looks like the AoU Mk. II matches the EG Mk. VI better than the IM3 Mk. II would. I?d really love to know who (it had to be at Marvel/Disney if the tiny bit I understand about the armor design approval is handled) thought that design would be so immensely popular that 4 variants were used across 2 films. Yeah, the WM Mk. II in IM3 was never shown on screen in the final cut but there was an unfinished scene cut from the film according to the ?Art of...? book(s). And sure the Mk. XXII?Hot Rod was only shown twice briefly during the whole HPP with most of the design dedicated to the IP Ver. 1 and not a ton of the AoU WM Mk. II in, well, AoU. But still, I?d love to know how much Ryan Meinerding, Andy Park and Josh Nizzi not only contributed to the armor design but also the decisions that have made it so (in)famous! All us bulky WM fans have Phil Saunders and his team to thank for the Mk. III in CW. The bulky armor and the direction that the suit took from then on is thanks to Phil and his team even though the Mk. V was cut from IW. My understanding was that the Mk. V was very similar looking to the Mk. IV much like Tony?s Mk. 42 & 43 but the WM Mk. IV wasn?t a prototype, IW & EG went though several iterations with Thanos? Titan battle being the final confrontation in IW and the Mk. V was built by FRIDAY as a replacement with minor upgrades. The Mk. VI and the IP Ver. 2 weirdness was supposed to make more logical sense but EG needed to stick to 3 hours.

Well Midtown Comics came through with a Brand New War Machine double boxed. Very happy with their service. Even happier I got to use a 25% coupon :lol
20201019_184518-01.jpg
Tried to give it a space vibe haha. I will say this one was not one I was super excited for and its not without the usual lights that are too pinkish as in most war machines. However, having this guy in hand it is a beefier armor than how pics make it seem initially. Actually, very pleased with it.

What are the chances this guy is one of the Spooktacular deals on SSC that?s coming up? I may grab him if he?s free shipping and definitely if he?s on sale with free shipping.

Well Midtown Comics came through with a Brand New War Machine double boxed. Very happy with their service. Even happier I got to use a 25% coupon :lol
View attachment 497817
Tried to give it a space vibe haha. I will say this one was not one I was super excited for and its not without the usual lights that are too pinkish as in most war machines. However, having this guy in hand it is a beefier armor than how pics make it seem initially. Actually, very pleased with it.

Glad to hear your package arrived clean and pristine, enjoy the figure! He's great!

gmoney5000, you......haven't posted pics of the box for a while now.....GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!:lol:)

gmoney5000, you......haven't posted pics of the box for a while now.....GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!:lol:)

This is very true. It's mainly cause I haven't ordered a HT in awhile, although fret not. My Ant-Man 3.0 should be arriving this Monday, although I won't be around to receive it and open it up until maybe 2 weeks later... :gah:

I just saw that this is on sale at toys wonderland for $268. Seems like a stupid good deal for a diecast figure.

Might not be everyone's favourite War Machine, and I was torn between the bulkier Mk4 and this one to match my EG line... but this is definitely a great figure!

dxjmBzA.jpg

py0T4VM.jpg

bSqpcbp.jpg

DgZHxbM.jpg

I was able to use my SSC points and get a pretty good deal on this guy from Black Friday. The LED helmet had paint scuffs right out of the box so I contacted SSC about the issue. They sent me a replacement that just came. While putting on the new helmet I noticed the two front panels that move up to let the legs move forward don’t sit flush. I’m talking about the two different colored triangular planets on the front of the hips. The right one especially won’t sit flush and sticks out some. Is this normal? I have several other IM and WM figures and don’t see this on them. It’s not a huge deal but I’m curious if it’s my copy or the figure in general.

Almost no weapons, but the slick design is what is going on here. He looks very good. It's not a letdown even after having Mk 4 in my hand recently.

IMG_4003 (změněno).jpg

Pretty excited that I got 25$ off for this, and they are running free shipping. I used rewards and got it for 66$, which was pretty sweet.

Does anyone know if armor wars is going to be live action or not?

I?m sad that this doesn?t have a proper headsculpt tho.

I kept seeing this at the mall at a shop and couldn?t resist any longer.

Back